news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #61
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It means she was not fit to be a mother. Another woman who is sane could love the baby. Like I've stated - adoption...

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #62
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If a man was not coping with his baby, drove with the baby to the same place and did the same thing, would you still excuse his acts?

Old 10-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #63
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She probably was waiting to get over the post natal depression. It doesn't last forever. Like I said, better health for both mother and baby would have prevented anything like this from happening.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-05-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #64
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
If a man was not coping with his baby, drove with the baby to the same place and did the same thing, would you still excuse his acts?

If the man give birth to it and suffered post natal depression, then yes. But men do not give birth.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:38 PM   #65
diggy
The ABBOTT

Which means, that is a no. You have been exposed.

Actually, if you have read what I have read, you would know there is post partum depression in men. Just google it.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #66
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
So you don't think better health care for this woman and baby would have helped? Killing the mother is the only option?
again, i never said that. i doubt that those police officers woke up that day and said, "today i plan to kill a mentally ill woman traveling with a baby"

Quote:
She wasn't coping with the baby, does that mean she didn't want to cope?
how do you know what or what not she was coping with? you can't diagnose her problem anymore than we can.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #67
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Which means, that is a no. You have been exposed.

Actually, if you have read what I have read, you would know there is post partum depression in men. Just google it.
I don't care if men do get it. It's not gonna be the same as a woman getting it cos men don't give birth. So it's not the same.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #68
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
again, i never said that. i doubt that those police officers woke up that day and said, "today i plan to kill a mentally ill woman traveling with a baby"

how do you know what or what not she was coping with? you can't diagnose her problem anymore than we can.

Isn't it obvious that she wasn't coping since she put herself and her baby in danger?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #69
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
I don't care if men do get it. It's not gonna be the same as a woman getting it cos men don't give birth. So it's not the same.
I know you don't care. Your hypocrisy is showing.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #70
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Men don't give birth.

Men do feel the 20 bones breaking at once when giving birth. So how can you compare the two?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:51 PM   #71
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

So what do you propose for the next woman who suffers from post natal depression? Are you going to make sure there's enough police officers around to shoot them or are you going to make sure they're better looked after so things like this never happen again?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #72
diggy
The ABBOTT

I did not compare that.

I stated men go thru post partum depression. Period. Whether or not you wanna believe that is up to you.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #73
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

I said about men giving birth AND suffering from post natal depression. Not just post natal depression.

Post natal depression in men cannot be compared to post natal depression in women. So it was stupid of you to even bring it up.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #74
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
So what do you propose for the next woman who suffers from post natal depression? Are you going to make sure there's enough police officers around to shoot them or are you going to make sure they're better looked after?
I do not propose anything. I am not in the biz of making proposals to those who suffer from that.

Try smart questions.

Old 10-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #75
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
I said about men giving birth AND suffering from post natal depression. Not just post natal depression.
Highly illogical.