news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #16
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i'm glad to see you are conserving energy by using CFL light bulbs, but it's time to get a new light fixture. or at least a globe on it.
Really? Light fixture? Smh. Now you're just nitpickin for a diss
Old 10-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #17
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I'm not, Sosa. In 2011, an engineer lost his job due to downsizing (rough economy). He searched for employment in his field but, unfortunately, he never caught a break. He became so desperate that he agreed to be employed as a janitor, a position that pays $8.00/hour. He had a family too.

You never heard about individuals with advanced degrees being unemployed or working below their means? I know of a chick who has a masters in communication who works at a department store. A guy with a Ph.D in literature loading boxes.

It's hard, Sosa. They're a lot of smart people who're suffering because they're embarrassed about where they are in life.
This douche has a strong point even thou it's a bit exaggerated. I say this through experience in a similar situation. Sosa must live in a fantasy land if he thinks this is impossible.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #18
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I'm not, Sosa. In 2011, an engineer lost his job due to downsizing (rough economy). He searched for employment in his field but, unfortunately, he never caught a break. He became so desperate that he agreed to be employed as a janitor, a position that pays $8.00/hour. He had a family too.

You never heard about individuals with advanced degrees being unemployed or working below their means? I know of a chick who has a masters in communication who works at a department store. A guy with a Ph.D in literature loading boxes.

It's hard, Sosa. They're a lot of smart people who're suffering because they're embarrassed about where they are in life.
Slime and Ironman, I'm not saying its impossible. But like the post above, the evidence is anecdotal and spurious. In general you will get a higher paying job from a degree and not a cleaning job.

All of which has nothing to do with either Skampoe or CJ who both probably barely passed high school.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hey don't be dissing me LOL. I graduated from high school and i didn't go to college because school sucks. I like reading books that interest me and school doesn't interest me. Don't be dissing me because i'm a janitor. I didn't wanna be a janitor for a job career. Nobody chooses to do that. Like Ironman said, there's people with college degrees that can't get good jobs and they have to settle for a low paying job. Getting a good job is tough whether you're educated or uneducated.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #20
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

closed minded people will never learn anything new. they think when the reach adulthood they know everything, hell, back when they were teens they thought they knew everything. they live in small communities where things are controlled and don't change much, so they don't see much, so they don't learn much. sitting in their basements or parents tiny box room they sit online all day judging others on their lives cos these sad individuals don't have a life of their own to talk about. they won't talk about how sad their own lives are so they make themselves think that their lives are good by comparing it to people whose lives are worse off because they really want to believe they themselves are better off. they are cowards who avoid life and avoid real life interaction because they are socially awkward. and their understanding of the world is limited to their rap cds and films in their dvd collection.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-08-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
closed minded people will never learn anything new. they think when the reach adulthood they know everything, hell, back when they were teens they thought they knew everything. they live in small communities where things are controlled and don't change much, so they don't see much, so they don't learn much. sitting in their basements or parents tiny box room they sit online all day judging others on their lives cos these sad individuals don't have a life of their own to talk about. they won't talk about how sad their own lives are so they make themselves think that their lives are good by comparing it to people whose lives are worse off because they really want to believe they themselves are better off. they are cowards who avoid life and avoid real life interaction because they are socially awkward.
repped a thoudand times
this is Art Vandalay
could had not said it better

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #22
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wasn't talking about Art.

it's more for diggy's secondaries.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #23
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I think CJ takes a lot of shit from people in here (from me included) about his life, but when you think about it, he is doing much better than Skampoe.

CJ is a janitor at an office building. Skampoe is a dishwasher at a restaurant. CJ's job is that he has to take out the garbage and mop floors and that is horrible, but think about it, that is the worst part of his job. That is the best part about Skampoe's job. Skampoe can't wait to take out the garbage and mop the floors because that means he is finished washing dirty dishes and scrubbing greasy pots and pans.

WINNER: CJ

ROFL NICE ONE FART

FOR THIS AWESOME THREAD,
THIS PUTS YOUR COOL POINTS TO 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
CharlesJones is a miserable fuck who has to pay for pussy from evil bitches who will never marry him but will gladly spend his janitor pay.

Skampoe actually got somebody to marry him and therefore has access to regular pussy for free.

WINNER: Skampoe

Quote:
^

the sexual tension between you 2 is undeniable.

and i mean you and cj

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #24
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #25
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Hey don't be dissing me LOL. I graduated from high school and i didn't go to college because school sucks. I like reading books that interest me
READ THIS
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/c...k_in_the_world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
closed minded people will never learn anything new. they think when the reach adulthood they know everything, hell, back when they were teens they thought they knew everything. they live in small communities where things are controlled and don't change much, so they don't see much, so they don't learn much. sitting in their basements or parents tiny box room they sit online all day judging others on their lives cos these sad individuals don't have a life of their own to talk about. they won't talk about how sad their own lives are so they make themselves think that their lives are good by comparing it to people whose lives are worse off because they really want to believe they themselves are better off. they are cowards who avoid life and avoid real life interaction because they are socially awkward. and their understanding of the world is limited to their rap cds and films in their dvd collection.
SHE JUST ETHERED SKY bLUE BALLY WITH THIS ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
repped a thoudand times
this is Art Vandalay
could had not said it better
LOL

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 10-08-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #26
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nn...aphinianus.pdf

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #27
CEITEDMOFO

Old 10-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #28
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sosa, you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote:
284,000: Number of American college graduates working in minimum-wage jobs in 2012.

The Wall Street Journal this week reported on the troubling trend of college graduates getting stuck in low-skilled jobs, a problem that new research suggests may endure even after the economy improves.

As the story noted, college graduates tend to earn more than their less-educated coworkers, even within the same field. But that isn’t true for everyone: According to the Labor Department, there were 284,000 graduates—those with at least a bachelor’s degree—working minimum-wage jobs in 2012, including 37,000 holders of advanced degrees. That’s down from a peak of 327,000 in 2010, but double the number in 2007 and up 70% from a decade earlier.

While the raw number of college grads stuck in minimum-wage jobs remains elevated, their share of such jobs is at more or less its 10-year average. About 8% of all minimum-wage workers held at least a bachelor’s degree in 2012, a figure that has bounced around over the past decade with no clear trend. Given that the share of the labor force with a college degree has been rising steadily over the same period, the lack of a parallel trend among minimum-wage workers suggests that grads aren’t generally ending up at the absolute bottom of the earnings ladder.

Instead, they’re ending up slightly higher up the ladder, in jobs that pay an hourly wage. In 2002, college graduates made up 13% of all hourly workers. That figure has risen every year since, hitting 17.8% in 2012. There are now 13.4 million college graduates working for hourly pay, up 19% since the start of the recession. While the Labor Department doesn’t provide data on how much those jobs pay, it’s a safe bet most of them aren’t the kind of jobs students were hoping for when they graduated.

As college graduates take lower-level jobs, they are displacing less educated workers, who are being pushed further down the ladder. Americans with some college or an associate’s degree made up nearly 35% of minimum-wage workers in 2012, up from 29% a decade earlier. The least-educated workers, meanwhile—those with a high-school diploma or less—actually make up a smaller share of minimum-wage workers than they did in 2002, likely because many of them are unemployed or out of the labor force entirely. Such workers make up nearly half of all unemployed workers despite accounting for just over a third of the civilian labor force.

The hope, of course, is that as the economy improves, the same trend will happen in reverse: Increased demand for higher-level workers will open up mid- and low-level jobs, pulling displaced workers up the employment ladder. But there’s reason to worry that isn’t happening. By any of a number of measures, wages and income have been stagnant in the recovery, even as job growth has been relatively steady. There are various reasons for that, chief among them the continued high rate of unemployment. But it also suggests that, at least so far, the healing job market hasn’t generated the kind of lift that will help workers find jobs more aligned with their skill level.
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2013/...mum-wage-jobs/
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THAT BOOk

Old 10-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #30
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
Sosa, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2013/...mum-wage-jobs/
Okay

Ironman brought it up. I don't know why, it doesn't affect skampoe or CJ.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote