news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #31
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Okay

Ironman brought it up. I don't know why, it doesn't affect skampoe or CJ.
I brought it up because Art is poking fun at people who work for low pay. College graduates work for low pay too. Do they suck for working a job that pays a low wage? My point is that people should not poke fun at someone's employment. Always be thankful for what you have and don't beat down others who have less than you.

I was homeless for all of 2011. Skampoe and Charles had jobs and a place to sleep while I was jobless and without a home. I was fresh out of college, too.

Life isn't always perfect.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

feel u b^
i too was homeless
homeless shelter and all dat

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:45 PM   #33
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CharlesJones might be a janitor but at least the guy is out there working and doing his thing, I'd say the vast majority of this website is frequented by welfare bums that don't do shit for themselves

Infact, doesn't CJ work two jobs? More respect for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #34
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah i work 2 jobs but i wish i could work just one. The cost of living in Virginia and Maryland is expensive. If i was in Cleveland, i'd have my own place because the cost of living there isn't expensive but the jobs there suck and that's why i left. Yeah the job world sucks because it's so hard to get a high paying job and everybody is competing for the high paying jobs. It makes it even tougher for poor blacks to get jobs when there's so many foreigners taking jobs. Foreigners are taking jobs that poor blacks don't want. So poor blacks need to stop complaining about they can't get a job when they don't wanna work low paying jobs. Nobody is forcing you to stay at a low paying job because you can move up to a high paying job with the same company if you wanna learn the skills that require you to get the high paying job. Most poor blacks are lazy and they don't wanna get the skills that get you a high paying job. They just think they're supposed to walk in the door at a job and get a high paying salary with no experience hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman, sorry to hear that you were homeless 2 years ago.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #35
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There are 2 types I homeless people... Mental patients and people whose family don't love them.

Ironman, obviously you are a mental patient. Skampoe, why doesn't your family love you?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #36
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Why does Ironman gotta be a mental patient because he was homeless? Ironman isn't retarded because he says a lot of good stuff. He isn't like most of you retards on here.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #37
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
He isn't like most of you retards on here.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
There are 2 types I homeless people... Mental patients and people whose family don't love them.

Ironman, obviously you are a mental patient. Skampoe, why doesn't your family love you?
this is true.
not that i care to get into details of my life with a faceless account but yea, shit gets deep.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #39
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

is that why you eat so much? to fill the void in your heart caused by your family?

Old 10-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #40
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CJ is too real for this site, you should be glad he posts here.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #41
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
is that why you eat so much? to fill the void in your heart caused by your family?

LOL @ this thread becoming a Wu-Therapy session.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #42
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
CJ is too real for this site, you should be glad he posts here.

the realest muh fucka on here.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #43
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Art is doing what he does best: Trolling

To be honest, obviously, I'm not a mental patient. Art, not everyone is blessed with parents, money, love, and a home. As a matter of fact, not everyone has the luxury of family. There's a big difference b/w family and relatives.

Art, stop being ignorant. You're not aware of this but poverty isn't something that you can escape. I lost my job and then my apartment in 2011. How does that make me a mental patient? Explain!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #44
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

I lost my job and then my apartment in 2011. How does that make me a mental patient? Explain!
that doesn't make you a mental patient. your 8,474 other posts make you a mental patient

Old 10-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #45
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

oh c'mon shut the fuck up u bitch made mother fucker^ this dude i swear smh
always tryna criticize some body
fuck u Art, u aint even funny, ur pathetic

For the GenChat pervs