news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #16
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL looks like a 1999 Ruff Ryders video
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ROFL @ G RAP REALLY MADE A TRACK WITH THIS CLOWn

THIS IS REAL MUSIC RIGHT HERE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #18
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

real music until tupac stops rapping and i hear what sounds like a female lil wayne impersonator. hook is gay too

for awhile i thought you were just trolling people but im realizing you actually really like drake.

fag
Old 10-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #19
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Drake is a lot more pleasing to the ears than hearing anything Necro has to say. Dude is garbage on the mic, I don't know why Kool G even bothered with this dude. Using him for beats is one thing, but a whole album of Necro is too much.

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #20
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

drake should only be pleasing to the ears of teenage girls and the gays. softer then a pillow case of marshmellows. rapping about planning a wedding....pfffft
Old 10-10-2013, 11:27 PM   #21
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

why do backpackers always got to talk about how much they like music by talking about how much better it is than the hottest mainstream artist of the moment? lol makes no sesne to me.

this is good. beat is crazy, g rap spazzes, and necro spits first, which means it'll be easier to crop his verse out. i really cant wait for the grap solo. itll be a half hour of pure fire.

only problem is grap bodied him without trying. he could do that every track. i hope there are some songs where he does try and decides to simply decimate necro. would b disappointing otherwise
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:08 AM   #22
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk

Yes, Drake is a better rapper than Necro by miles but the Godfather's album will own regardless. G.Rap hasn't rapped on beats like this in years.
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:20 AM   #23
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Even in a Necro/G Rap thread you faggots somehow mange to squeeze Drake into the conversation.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #24
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Even in a Necro/G Rap thread you faggots somehow mange to squeeze Drake into the conversation.
should be noted this was started by a nondrake fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
raw

better then faggot drake shit
this is the bullshit im talking about. underground heads have a tendency to act like scorned bitches. prolly because most of them are teenagers or emotionally stunted so that they may as well be. drake has absolutely nothing to do with this, and now even i'm talking about how drake it talked about too often in places where hes not relevent, which in and of itself is entirely irrelevent. fuck the internet.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:46 AM   #25
Paranoid
Venom

it was in response to someones opinion of this song who had drake in their signature(which i see theyve now removed probably out of embarrassment)
Old 10-11-2013, 12:55 AM   #26
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
drake has absolutely nothing to do with this, and now even i'm talking about how drake it talked about too often in places where hes not relevent, which in and of itself is entirely irrelevent. fuck the internet.
and youre choosing to talk about it and further escalate it, i wasn't over analyzing what i was typing at the time so...fuck you
Old 10-11-2013, 01:52 AM   #27
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:55 AM   #28
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
should be noted this was started by a nondrake fan.

this is the bullshit im talking about. underground heads have a tendency to act like scorned bitches. prolly because most of them are teenagers or emotionally stunted so that they may as well be. drake has absolutely nothing to do with this, and now even i'm talking about how drake it talked about too often in places where hes not relevent, which in and of itself is entirely irrelevent. fuck the internet.
Quote:
and youre choosing to talk about it and further escalate it, i wasn't over analyzing what i was typing at the time so...fuck you
ya proving my point about your immaturity and implied stupidity. honestly man, if i were you i'd stick to youtube comments
Old 10-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #29
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok. let me be the voice of reason here.

necro sucks as an mc. he's like spoiled milk on the mic.

aubrey makes pop music for teenage white girls & men "in touch with their feminine side". he also knows what hard, condomless dick tastes like with his own shit all over it.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #30
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
it was in response to someones opinion of this song who had drake in their signature(which i see theyve now removed probably out of embarrassment)
Nah it had just been in there long enough.

In response to thugnificent, its snobbery. Some people really look down on Adeles '21' because its got hooks and sounds good and they don't want to be one of the 'sheep' that bought a popular album.

Some rap fans have this idea that every rapper has to be a gun toting hard rock too. I don't get it.

Faggy drake pop music>>>50 year old men rapping about guns and making inferior versions of their old records.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote