news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Alex you need to sort yourself out.

you know you do nothing with your life since getting kicked out of the army. you have your mum and your sister, and your dad at the weekends.

being online can be fun, but if that's all you're doing with yourself then you're wasting your life away when you could be having real life interactions. i know you're scared of real life interaction, since always having had that crush on your little sister your sister was all the woman that you felt you needed in your life.

since she's not into you, it must've been hard on you when she started dating. you lost that female other half that was always with you growing up. and there's you, not having as much luck. it's because you're always online. go and do something with your life, you might meet a girl that you might like and if you're lucky she might like you back.

don't ever think that just because i've gone back and forth with you as diggy one night and gone back and forth with you as sosa the next that i think anything of you. in fact, it just makes me hate you more. but you seem to revel in it cos that's the only attention i will give you.

you will always be trash, you've proved to me that you're trash time and time again.

your online career hasn't been that great. i think you should give it up and give real life a go. wouldn't you prefer real life interaction with women?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-11-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He wants to sleep with his sister?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know there ain't much to do when you live in Luton of all places but you can move to Scotland. i thought you liked the Scottish. what about Australia? or Canada?

start a life for yourself somewhere. wasting it online isn't going to get you anywhere. you've been online since your early teens. when i was in my teens i was making daily treks to greenwich park to see my boyfriend and hang out with people. i had that time, you didn't. i was already in my early 20s when i started online. you're pushing 30 and you haven't had much life experience cos you've spent it online.

you need real life interaction, online interaction is for lazy people who will never be satisfied with their lives. i know, it's been evident in all your online personas that you have no experience with much. i know, luton, i know.

broaden your horizons and you will see there is a lot more to the world than words on a screen.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

he likes the idea of incest, yes.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #5
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you've made trolling me the number one priority in your life.

is that the life you've always dreamed of? laptops, iPhones, and tablets? just like that and for the rest of your life?

do something with your life that involves being around other people. it's for your own good.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is there a list of known secondaries? Its hard enough to keep track of all the name change.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i know his 2 bit personality.

click the "slender" link in my sig to see the full list. *warning* dick pics.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #8
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you're not going to meet or interact with anyone if you're only sitting in your parents box room all day every day, ffs.

it's obvious to everyone that you're lonely and inexperienced, the only way to get out of that is to get out. do things that involve other people, the only way you're going to make real life interaction easier for yourself is to have real life interaction. that's the only way you'll get better at it.

i know you've had suicidal thoughts and i think if you had something to live for then you wouldn't feel like that. go find something to live for. online shit is just for making the time pass, it doesn't count as living. but you've spent all your life making the time pass, and people don't get any younger. if you've always wanted something to do with your life then do it.

don't waste it looking into digital screens all day every day. you're the one losing out on life.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-11-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #9
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

like is your job title going to be creepy online guy for the rest of your life? and that's it?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #10
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmfao at a dude getting served on a rap forum in 2013 by a mad chick.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:03 PM   #11
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:35 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

INF thinks i am G-Clef and I own chamber musik records and i am out to destroy him.

Trixxx thinks every wu-corp username is her exboyfriend and is out to destroy her

Skampoe thinks he is a rapper that people take serious

this place gets crazier by the day. i just hope INF doesn't post the pictures of my cock that i sent him.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote