news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #11431
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default 5'3" vs 7'6"

Old 10-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #11432
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Kevin Garnett fires back at LeBron James as Nets-Heat rivalry grows

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...162601827.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #11433
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

By mid season it will be a Bulls/Heat rivalry.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #11434
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think some of the Heat are worried about getting injured by the physicality of the Nets.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #11435
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I doubt it.

Old 10-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #11436
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I hope Sebastian Telfair stays overseas hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He can't stay with one or two NBA teams. He should've taken his ass to college. I was surprised to see the Nets blowout Miami this week. I know it's just preseason but Miami needs to play better than that. Lebron needs to score more when Dwayne and Chris aren't doing anything because they aren't gonna win when he doesn't score a lot. Dwayne and Chris can't be depended on to score a lot. As a matter of fact, this may be Dwayne and Chris last season together because one of them is gonna go and it should be Chris. Dwayne isn't explosive like he used to be and he should think about retiring if Miami doesn't win a championship this year. Even the Wizards blew out Miami a few days ago 100-82 LOL. Did Michael Beasley play against the Nets? I didn't see him play. I just saw him sitting on the floor in front of the bench. I hope Pat Riley knows what he's doing getting Michael because if he doesn't give them any production, he needs to go LOL. He had plenty of time to do something with Miami the first time he played with them and he wasn't consistent. Plus he can't stay outta trouble.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #11437
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I read what Kevin Garnett said about Lebron and he's right that Lebron better worry about Miami because the Nets are gonna be a problem for them if they meet in the playoffs.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:53 AM   #11438
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Beasley is an early candidate for 6th man of the year

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:12 AM   #11439
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I read what Kevin Garnett said about Lebron and he's right that Lebron better worry about Miami because the Nets are gonna be a problem for them if they meet in the playoffs.
The Bulls will be a bigger problem.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #11440
check two
N.I.

Are the sixers going to have a player sit out the whole season every year now? They traded thier best player away for some dude with a gumby who's injured all the time? They would have been in a lot better shape if they never picked up that wacko Bynum.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #11441
hectis
Vic

It be best for Nerlens Noel if he sat out the year. I mean he is young, so why risk your career? As far as Bynum goes yeah that was a mistake to trade for him, but he is not with the team any more, so am sure they have moved on.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #11442
check two
N.I.

They shouldn't have picked up Noel in the first place.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #11443
hectis
Vic

Who should they have drafted?

Old 10-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #11444
check two
N.I.

Anybody that's not injury prone.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #11445
hectis
Vic

How many times has he been injured?