0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2013, 01:59 AM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth
 
SKAMPOE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: I BE WHERE IM @
Posts: 45,076
Rep Power: 214
SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default best song/video of 1985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMpu...e_gdata_player
__________________
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds
 
ShaDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,688
Rep Power: 63
ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default

Bowie really stank from 1984 to 2000. He lost it because he was going for cheap hits like this and then instead of predicting trends in music he followed them, both a little too late and not well enough.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
tekunique
SupaSelekta
 
tekunique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TransFixedST8
Posts: 6,385
Rep Power: 47
tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

1985 ? i'd have to go with :

__________________
TEKUNIQUE SOUNDCLOUD
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #4
check two
N.I.
 
check two's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 35,061
Rep Power: 10
check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

^^
One of the best all time
__________________






Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
tekunique
SupaSelekta
 
tekunique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TransFixedST8
Posts: 6,385
Rep Power: 47
tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

^^ yep and the animation in the video was done by the band themselves...
__________________
TEKUNIQUE SOUNDCLOUD
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #6
check two
N.I.
 
check two's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 35,061
Rep Power: 10
check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Bowie really stank from 1984 to 2000. He lost it because he was going for cheap hits like this and then instead of predicting trends in music he followed them, both a little too late and not well enough.
His Outside album was good.
__________________






Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You
 
hashashin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 3,232
Rep Power: 22
hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
^^ yep and the animation in the video was done by the band themselves...
Brilliant video, didn't know that!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth
 
SKAMPOE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: I BE WHERE IM @
Posts: 45,076
Rep Power: 214
SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default

Werrd
__________________
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #9
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!
 
Killa BB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sola
Posts: 3,398
Blog Entries: 9
Rep Power: 25
Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
1985 ? i'd have to go with :

HELL YEAH...

"I'll... Be... Gone.......

In a day or twoooooooooooooooo!!!" lol
__________________
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,650
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Heres a list of top songs in 1985.



1. Careless Whisper, Wham!
2. Like a Virgin, Madonna
3. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, Wham!
4. I Want to Know What Love Is, Foreigner
5. I Feel for You, Chaka Khan
6. Out of Touch, Daryl Hall and John Oates
7. Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Tears For Fears
8. Money for Nothing, Dire Straits
9. Crazy for You, Madonna
10. Take On Me, A-Ha
11. Everytime You Go Away, Paul Young
12. Easy Lover, Phil Collins and Philip Bailey
13. Can't Fight This Feeling, REO Speedwagon
14. We Built This City, Starship
15. The Power of Love, Huey Lewis and The News
16. Don't You (Forget About Me), Simple Minds
17. Cherish, Kool and The Gang
18. St. Elmos Fire (Man In Motion), John Parr
19. The Heat Is On, Glenn Frey
20. We Are the World, U.S.A. For Africa
21. Shout, Tears For Fears
22. Part-Time Lover, Stevie Wonder
23. Saving All My Love for You, Whitney Houston
24. Heaven, Bryan Adams
25. Everything She Wants, Wham!
26. Cool It Now, New Edition
27. Miami Vice Theme, Jan Hammer
28. Loverboy, Billy Ocean
29. Lovergirl, Teena Marie
30. You Belong to the City, Glenn Frey
31. Oh Sheila, Ready For The World
32. Rhythm of the Night, Debarge
33. One More Night, Phil Collins
34. Sea of Love, The Honeydrippers
35. A View to a Kill, Duran Duran
36. The Wild Boys, Duran Duran
37. You're the Inspiration, Chicago
38. Neutron Dance, The Pointer Sisters
39. We Belong, Pat Benatar
40. Nightshift, The Commodores
41. Things Can Only Get Better, Howard Jones
42. All I Need, Jack Wagner
43. Freeway of Love, Aretha Franklin
44. Never Surrender, Corey Hart
45. Sussudio, Phil Collins
46. Strut, Sheena Easton
47. You Give Good Love, Whitney Houston
48. The Search Is Over, Survivor
49. Missing You, Diana Ross
50. Separate Lives, Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin
51. Raspberry Beret, Prince and The Revolution
52. Suddenly, Billy Ocean
53. The Boys of Summer, Don Henley
54. One Night In Bangkok, Murray Head
55. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free, Sting
56. Obsession, Animotion
57. We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome), Tina Turner
58. Material Girl, Madonna
59. Better Be Good to Me, Tina Turner
60. Head Over Heels, Tears For Fears
61. Axel F, Harold Faltermeyer
62. Smooth Operator, Sade
63. In My House, Mary Jane Girls
64. Don't Lose My Number, Phil Collins
65. All Through the Night, Cyndi Lauper
66. Run to You, Bryan Adams
67. Glory Days, Bruce Springsteen
68. Voices Carry, 'Til Tuesday
69. Misled, Kool and The Gang
70. Would I Lie to You?, The Eurythmics
71. Be Near Me, ABC
72. No More Lonely Nights, Paul McCartney
73. I Can't Hold Back, Survivor
74. Summer Of '69, Bryan Adams
75. Walking On Sunshine, Katrina and The Waves
76. Freedom, Wham!
77. Too Late for Goodbyes, Julian Lennon
78. Valotte, Julian Lennon
79. Some Like It Hot, The Power Station
80. Solid, Ashford and Simpson
81. Angel, Madonna
82. I'm On Fire, Bruce Springsteen
83. Method of Modern Love, Daryl Hall and John Oates
84. Lay Your Hands On Me, The Thompson Twins
85. Who's Holding Donna Now?, Debarge
86. Lonely Ol' Night, John Cougar Mellencamp
87. What About Love, Heart
88. California Girls, David Lee Roth
89. Fresh, Kool and The Gang
90. Do What You Do, Jermaine Jackson
91. Jungle Love, The Time
92. Born In the U.S.A., Bruce Springsteen
93. Private Dancer, Tina Turner
94. Who's Zoomin' Who?, Aretha Franklin
95. Fortress Around Your Heart, Sting
96. Penny Lover, Lionel Richie
97. All She Wants to Do Is Dance, Don Henley
98. Dress You Up, Madonna
99. Sentimental Street, Night Ranger
100. Sugar Walls, Sheena Easton
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta
 
tekunique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: TransFixedST8
Posts: 6,385
Rep Power: 47
tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassknuckled pai mei View Post
61. axel f, harold faltermeyer


word up !!!


heres the Extended Version yall ~ Enjoy.


__________________
TEKUNIQUE SOUNDCLOUD
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds
 
ShaDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,688
Rep Power: 63
ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
Heres a list of top songs in 1985.



1. Careless Whisper, Wham!
2. Like a Virgin, Madonna
3. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, Wham!
4. I Want to Know What Love Is, Foreigner
5. I Feel for You, Chaka Khan
6. Out of Touch, Daryl Hall and John Oates
7. Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Tears For Fears
8. Money for Nothing, Dire Straits
9. Crazy for You, Madonna
10. Take On Me, A-Ha
11. Everytime You Go Away, Paul Young
12. Easy Lover, Phil Collins and Philip Bailey
13. Can't Fight This Feeling, REO Speedwagon
14. We Built This City, Starship
15. The Power of Love, Huey Lewis and The News
16. Don't You (Forget About Me), Simple Minds
17. Cherish, Kool and The Gang
18. St. Elmos Fire (Man In Motion), John Parr
19. The Heat Is On, Glenn Frey
20. We Are the World, U.S.A. For Africa
21. Shout, Tears For Fears
22. Part-Time Lover, Stevie Wonder
23. Saving All My Love for You, Whitney Houston
24. Heaven, Bryan Adams
25. Everything She Wants, Wham!
26. Cool It Now, New Edition
27. Miami Vice Theme, Jan Hammer
28. Loverboy, Billy Ocean
29. Lovergirl, Teena Marie
30. You Belong to the City, Glenn Frey
31. Oh Sheila, Ready For The World
32. Rhythm of the Night, Debarge
33. One More Night, Phil Collins
34. Sea of Love, The Honeydrippers
35. A View to a Kill, Duran Duran
36. The Wild Boys, Duran Duran
37. You're the Inspiration, Chicago
38. Neutron Dance, The Pointer Sisters
39. We Belong, Pat Benatar
40. Nightshift, The Commodores
41. Things Can Only Get Better, Howard Jones
42. All I Need, Jack Wagner
43. Freeway of Love, Aretha Franklin
44. Never Surrender, Corey Hart
45. Sussudio, Phil Collins
46. Strut, Sheena Easton
47. You Give Good Love, Whitney Houston
48. The Search Is Over, Survivor
49. Missing You, Diana Ross
50. Separate Lives, Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin
51. Raspberry Beret, Prince and The Revolution
52. Suddenly, Billy Ocean
53. The Boys of Summer, Don Henley
54. One Night In Bangkok, Murray Head
55. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free, Sting
56. Obsession, Animotion
57. We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome), Tina Turner
58. Material Girl, Madonna
59. Better Be Good to Me, Tina Turner
60. Head Over Heels, Tears For Fears
61. Axel F, Harold Faltermeyer
62. Smooth Operator, Sade
63. In My House, Mary Jane Girls
64. Don't Lose My Number, Phil Collins
65. All Through the Night, Cyndi Lauper
66. Run to You, Bryan Adams
67. Glory Days, Bruce Springsteen
68. Voices Carry, 'Til Tuesday
69. Misled, Kool and The Gang
70. Would I Lie to You?, The Eurythmics
71. Be Near Me, ABC
72. No More Lonely Nights, Paul McCartney
73. I Can't Hold Back, Survivor
74. Summer Of '69, Bryan Adams
75. Walking On Sunshine, Katrina and The Waves
76. Freedom, Wham!
77. Too Late for Goodbyes, Julian Lennon
78. Valotte, Julian Lennon
79. Some Like It Hot, The Power Station
80. Solid, Ashford and Simpson
81. Angel, Madonna
82. I'm On Fire, Bruce Springsteen
83. Method of Modern Love, Daryl Hall and John Oates
84. Lay Your Hands On Me, The Thompson Twins
85. Who's Holding Donna Now?, Debarge
86. Lonely Ol' Night, John Cougar Mellencamp
87. What About Love, Heart
88. California Girls, David Lee Roth
89. Fresh, Kool and The Gang
90. Do What You Do, Jermaine Jackson
91. Jungle Love, The Time
92. Born In the U.S.A., Bruce Springsteen
93. Private Dancer, Tina Turner
94. Who's Zoomin' Who?, Aretha Franklin
95. Fortress Around Your Heart, Sting
96. Penny Lover, Lionel Richie
97. All She Wants to Do Is Dance, Don Henley
98. Dress You Up, Madonna
99. Sentimental Street, Night Ranger
100. Sugar Walls, Sheena Easton
My jungle love!!! That was the song of the year oh-wee-oh-wee-oh
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:35 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife
 
INF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: a better place
Age: 34
Posts: 20,694
Rep Power: 113
INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default

really good thread


i have that Beverly hills cop on wax


bowie is the man.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member
 
CharlesJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 38
Posts: 11,035
Rep Power: 38
CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default

I got Beverly Hills Cop on dvd. I was watching it a few days ago. LOL@Eddie's cop boss always cursing at him and getting mad hahahahahaha. I like the scene when Eddie and him are arguing about Eddie's white friend that got killed. Eddie said we're talking about a friend of mine here. His boss said yes we are, aren't we? Let's take a close look at that. One, a hoodlum friend LOL. Two, a professional hit. Three, in a cop's apartment. Eddie said how do you know it was a professional hit? His boss said i didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields LOL. Whoever killed your friend wasn't worried about your narrow ass because if they were, you'd be laying in that meat wagon beside him LOL. Eddie said i got some vacation time and i wanna take my vacation now. His boss said stay away from this case Axel. Eddie said i just wanna take my vacation that's all. His boss said ok when you leave from the hospital, you can take your vacation. But if you decide to butt into this case, it'll be the longest vacation you ever heard of LOL.


I'm about to get the 2nd Beverly Hills Cop on dvd. I like the scene when Eddie steals a house and Taggert and Rosewood come there and Eddie is chilling in the swimming pool watching tv LOL. Taggert said bullshit you've stolen this house. Eddie said how the fuck you steal a house? This is my uncle's house LOL. Rosewood said is he in rock and roll? LOL. Eddie said no. Eddie pointed at the tv and said ooh look at the big titties LOL. Yo man look at these titties. Would you go put on your trunks and get in this pool? LOL. Taggert said Axel get outta the god damn pool and he fell in the pool hahahahahahahahahaha. I also like the scene when Eddie, Taggert, Rosewood go to the Playboy mansion and Eddie meets Hugh Hefner. Eddie said to the lady that worked at the front desk, i'm here to clean the pool LOL. Before Eddie went in the house, Chris Rock was the car parking valet and Eddie came to the house with a construction truck LOL. Chris was like what the hell is this? LOL.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 40,490
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post



__________________




EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one