news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-24-2013, 03:54 AM   #1
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Alchemist x Evidence - Lord Steppington Tracklist

Less than a month to go and no promotion for this album? hope it doesn't get pushed back...

1. More Wins
2. Dr. Kimble
3. Byron G feat. Domo Genesis & The Whooliganz
4. Legendary Mesh
5. No Hesitation feat. Styles P
6. Swimteam Rastas
7. Mums In The Garage feat. Action Bronson
8. See The Rich Man Play feat. Roc Marciano
9. Banging Sound feat. Fashawn
10. Step Masters
11. Tomorrow feat. Rakaa & Blu
12. Draw Something feat. Oh No
13. Buzzing Away
14. Just Step

Vinyl pre orders and instrumental available here

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/step-brothers.shtml

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:08 AM   #2
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit gotta check it for sure! mums in the garage haha
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #3
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tracklisting looks good, highly anticipating this..
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #4
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
DAMN!!!!

tracklist looks good.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:04 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

/looks good
Old 10-25-2013, 03:49 AM   #6
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cant wait lol, I just dunno why Rhymesayers don't seem to be doing any official promotion for it with the release date so close. Step Masters & Legendary Mesh are 2 of the best beats I've heard this year!
Old 10-25-2013, 05:51 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't fucking wait for this LP.. as i wrote in my blog post, tied with Madlib ALC is without a doubt the most productive producers working in the Culture right now. Both would make my top 10 list of producers, but their sound is very different, and i sometimes feel Madlib has been releasing some half finished material with zero replay value, but when he's athis best he's sure as hell not to be fucked with!

This Step Brothers album is something I've been wanting for years... the first Dilated Peoples 12" i bought was also their first official release ever (1997) and Al had two beats out of Three.. since then i bought all the 12" singles from "The Platform" (i don't have the album anymore though), and Alchemist beats are all over the Place. Since then he'd Always had at least one to Three beats on every single one of the new Dilated joints, plus he's laced a lot of dope B-sides and compilation tracks for the Group (the ´song on "Lyricist Lounge II" is a perfect example.

trust me when i say that i will put together a Step Brothers compilation as we're getting close to the reality of the release. i might include some of the more well known stuff but i'll try to dig up something a Little more obscure.. don't worry i'ma post it here...

Peace, J

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:12 AM   #8
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Nice one claaa, Right & Exact is a Dilated classic. Lookin forward to your compilation, be good to have all their collabs together!
Old 10-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #9
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Cant wait for this.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

7. Mums In The Garage feat. Action Bronson
8. See The Rich Man Play feat. Roc Marciano
9. Banging Sound feat. Fashawn

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #11
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Quote:
3. Byron G feat. Domo Genesis & The Whooliganz
Interesting!

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:44 AM   #12
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is that the guy from oceans 10 movie?^
Old 10-28-2013, 06:01 AM   #13
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Yeah, him & alchemist were in a group in the 90's called the whooliganz then he went into acting. Only thing I can think of is that track might sample one of their old songs
Old 10-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #14
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Quote:
Yeah, him & alchemist were in a group in the 90's called the whooliganz then he went into acting. Only thing I can think of is that track might sample one of their old songs
According to an interview with Alchemist, Scott Caan still raps sometimes. Hopefully he spits on that track as well. For real.

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #15
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kind of a shame evidence can't rap. will check it out anyway.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote