news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #46
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with the woman i met in the military but sometimes she acts weird. When i asked her what's her home address so i could send her a birthday gift and a christmas gift, she said i'm overbearing and i don't take hints well. Whatever. Most women would be glad that i wanna give them a christmas gift and a birthday gift. Black women ain't shit and they wonder why they can't keep a man. Craigslist is the worst dating website because most of the women on there are retarded. Most of them won't talk to men unless you show them a picture and there's some women on there who don't have pictures but they gonna demand that the men show them a picture LOL.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #47
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why didn't you want to show them a picture? what gifts were you going to get her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #48
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't have a picture online and it's none of your business what i was going to buy her for a gift. I'm gonna continue to deal with prostitutes like i been doing and leave these stuck up, golddigging, attitude bitches alone.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #49
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why is this even in SID ROW?
Old 10-23-2013, 03:02 PM   #50
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What forum you think it should be in? My topics are always getting moved to Sid Row because i guess the moderator on here thinks my topics are retarded.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #51
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mods wanna do too much to cover up how irrelevant being a mod on this site is. I think your topics belong in general chat.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #52
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with the woman i met in the military but sometimes she acts weird. When i asked her what's her home address so i could send her a birthday gift and a christmas gift, she said i'm overbearing and i don't take hints well. Whatever. Most women would be glad that i wanna give them a christmas gift and a birthday gift. Black women ain't shit and they wonder why they can't keep a man. Craigslist is the worst dating website because most of the women on there are retarded. Most of them won't talk to men unless you show them a picture and there's some women on there who don't have pictures but they gonna demand that the men show them a picture LOL.
hahahahahaaaaaaahahahha!!!

she obviously dosent want you to know where she lives. probably because she realizes that you are retarded as fuck and potential serial killer type unstable character LMAO

this is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #53
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Mods wanna do too much to cover up how irrelevant being a mod on this site is. I think your topics belong in general chat.
CJ's threads are the best because at least he's actually talking about some real life personal shit as opposed to the links, pictures, gifs, video drop zone that general "CHAT" has become.

Most CJ's threads are actually a lot more interesting and beneficial to discuss than most the worthless crap all the lost souls who want so badly to be smart, discuss in KTL. I guess that goes without saying though.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #54
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Thank you Noel411. Glad to know somebody appreciates my opinion. Food For Thought, you make me laugh because you love dissing me so you can have somebody to laugh at because you wanna hide the fact that you ain't shit and your life is pathetic. I don't care that the bitch don't want me to have her home address because she ain't shit. She told me every man she's been with has cheated on her. Why do you think that is? If she can't keep a man, something is wrong with her. In case you forgot, she's the one who responded to my ad telling me she wanted a foot massage. I gave her a foot massage and we kissed a lot and almost had sex. So there was something about me that she liked or else she wouldn't have let me touch her feet and kiss her.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #55
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
CJ's threads are the best because at least he's actually talking about some real life personal shit as opposed to the links, pictures, gifs, video drop zone that general "CHAT" has become.

Most CJ's threads are actually a lot more interesting and beneficial to discuss than most the worthless crap all the lost souls who want so badly to be smart, discuss in KTL. I guess that goes without saying though.
I find every thread and post he makes 100% deplorable. Just from skimming through his 1-dimensional, continious streams of verbal diarrhea I'm insulting my own intelligence and subjecting myself to a menacing, retarded narrative that completely lacks any sort of critical thought or reason. The fact that people like him and ironman are incapable of detecting satire or sarcasm has me extremely worried that they actually vote, let alone operate vehicles on US roadways.

What I find more alarming is his child-like understanding of the complexities and disparities most of humanity and more importantly, his own people have faced and continues to face when eurocentric & afrocentric ideologies collide. Rather than educating himself about his own history or what the future holds in store.. that time is usually consumed by writing extremely elaborate D-list movie reviews or creepy serial killer-like craigslist ads involving foot fetishes. Bitching about a service industry which will be 95% automated by 2047 seems to be a common theme too. Noel I actually think less of you for engaging in any sort of serious discussion with this guy's account. Whether it be a troll account or just a guy who is severely socially awkward and numb to the core - I expect more from you.

Put it this way. If Brenda had a dumpster baby name Keith, I'd throw an old water logged mattress in that dumpster so it couldn't escape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #56
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Eagle Eye, fuck your faggot ass. You think anybody gives a shit about your opinion? Ya'll people on here make me laugh because ya'll act as if your opinion is the only one that matters and nobody else is supposed to have a opinion. If somebody doesn't agree with your opinion, you wanna post retarded comments about somebody. I don't give a shit that you don't like me because i don't like you.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:38 PM   #57
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CJ, are you still hooking up with chicks from craigslist? we haven't gotten an update in a long time.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #58
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

cj basically says what most people think as a first impulse. id prefer it if more people were like him.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:07 PM   #59
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

did anything else happen on craigslist cj?
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #60
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

No i haven't hooked up with any women on Craigslist. Last white woman i tried to date on there, she was acting weird because she hadn't called me in a long time since the first time we met. So i called her to see why she was acting weird and she told me don't call her anymore and she didn't tell me why. So now i only deal with 2 black women that are prostitutes because at least they're loyal to me and they don't give me attitude when i call them. I'm done with talking to black women and i don't talk to white women either. One thing i will give white women credit for is that they will speak to me more than black women and they don't reject me in a mean way like black women do when i ask them on a date.