news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-26-2013, 02:40 AM   #31
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still don't get how eating is a sport, like can I say I play a sport every time I eat?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
Not if it isn't a regulated competition

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #33
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I feel for humanity.

So many starving people in the world
And you got this kinda thing going on.

Back in the day my mother would say "Don't Play With Your Food"
Food is and should be a privilege - not turned into a game or to entertain.

I mean what do you actually get out of watching it or taking part ?

I don't know man....maybe it's just me ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #34
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
Not if it isn't a regulated competition
Wait a minute, if it's regulated it makes it a sport? Well that makes your thread about sports that should not be considered sports obsolete, because they are regulated too.

Old 10-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #35
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

all hunting is regulated?

Tons of people have gotten injured and killed over a stupid soccer game.

Have a good time and compete in a spaghetti eating contest, hectis.

Old 10-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #36
hectis
Vic

Yes, hunting is regulated, and people get injured in other sports too. Also I hate spaghetti!!!!

Old 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM   #37
check two
N.I.

---- 120-Pound Woman Sets Speed Record Eating 72-Ounce Steak

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending...194451805.html

Old 02-03-2014, 10:03 PM   #38
check two
N.I.

--- 125-pound mother of four devours record number of wings to win Philly's Wing Bowl

Molly Schuyler, a 125-pound mother of four, defeated all comers, including a Philadelphia Eagles center, to win Friday's Wing Bowl 22 in Philadelphia.

Schuyler devoured 363 wings in 30 minutes for the victory. You read that right: 363 wings. Ms. Schuyler, a mother of four from Omaha (OMAHA!), Nebraska, will have to understand why she's not going to be invited to many Super Bowl parties.

The Wing Bowl is the creation of Philadelphia radio station WIP. Now in its 22nd year, it's a combination of rock concert and Vegas buffet, and it takes place in the early morning at the Wells Fargo Center. Celebrities from both Philadelphia and the world of competitive eating gather to take part, and this year, a most unexpected upset took place.

Schuyler's 363 wings demolished the old record of 337 set by Takeru Kobayashi two years ago. In the first 14-minute round, Schuyler consumed 186 wings. By the second 14-minute round, she was at 334. Then she knocked back the rest in the two-minute speed round to claim the prize.

Also in attendance: Eagles center Jason Kelce, who consumed "only" 65 wings and didn't make it out of the first round. “The hardest part was the speed,” Kelce told a local CBS outlet. “I’m not used to eating like this this early in the morning. I’m usually eating eggs and bacon. But this was awesome. It was a great experience. But the speed got me. I’m usually not a fast eater, and I know I could have gone another 14 minutes eating. But the speed factor was killing me. I’ve never seen anyone eat as fast as these people. It’s amazing.”

Other Philly celebs in attendance included Eagles coach Chip Kelly and former Phillie Matt Stairs.

Schuyler is scheduled to compete in the IHOP Pancake Bowl on Saturday in Des Moines, then will hit the Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival later that day. Keep your fingers, children, and pets away from her, for your own safety.

“I think I could eat some more,” Schuyler said afterward. “This was freaking crazy. I kept eating and I kept saying I didn’t want to know how many wings I ate until the end. I just wanted to focus on what I was doing. But I don’t think I want to eat another chicken wing for a while. Hopefully I’ll be back next year.”

http://cbsphilly.files.wordpress.com...1/dsc_0130.jpg

Old 02-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #39
check two
N.I.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #40
check two
N.I.

---- Joey Chestnut Wins Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Again

Winning his eighth consecutive Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest wasn't enough for Joey Chestnut so he decided to spice up the festivities Friday. Before the competition, Chestnut got on one knee to propose to girlfriend Neslie Ricasa.

Ricasa immediately said yes. Then Chestnut went on to make the day all the more special by holding off the challenge of fellow San Jose native Matt "Megatoad" Stonie 61-56.

"I knew he was close," Chestnut said on ESPN. "This kid is fast. The hot dogs were slow today. The weather slowed everything down. I could never find my rhythm. It was just a dogfight the entire time."

Chestnut, who set the record with 69 hot dogs last year, trailed Stonie 38-36 at the halfway mark of the 10-minute event. Stonie had beaten Chestnut last year at a gyoza (dumplings) competition in Los Angeles.

With three minutes left, it was 47-47. With two minutes left, it was 51-51. Then with one minute left, Chestnut led 55-54. He opened his lead to 58-56 with 30 seconds left to secure the victory.

After matching UCLA basketball (1967-1973) with seven consecutive titles last year and the Boston Celtics (1959-1966) with eight this year, next up for Chestnut is Iowa's nine straight NCAA wrestling championships (1978-1986).

Stonie also finished second last year, and he closed the gap from 69-51 to 61-56.

Takeru Kobayashi was the runnerup in Chestnut's first three Nathan's championships. But Kobayashi hasn't competed in the Nathan's competition since 2010 after refusing to sign an exclusive contract with Major League Eating.

For the first time since Nathan's created a women's division in 2011, 47-year-old Sonya "The Black Widow" Thomas is not the champion.

Miki Sudo of Las Vegas beat Thomas by eating 34 hot dogs in 10 minutes. Thomas finished 27 , a drop from her winning total of 36 last year and the record of 45 she established in 2012.

Sudo, 28, said her goal was to also break Thomas' record but the rain was a factor.

"To be the first person to beat Sonya Thomas at hot dogs is surreal," Sudo said. I think both of us are hoping to break the existing world record of 45 in 10 minutes but weather conditions got in the way but well definitely be back to set a higher number."

Old 07-04-2014, 02:31 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #42
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa

I wish competitive eating were a big thing in Europe. I think it's a lot of fun. Doesn't gross me out at all.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #43
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
I still don't get how eating is a sport, like can I say I play a sport every time I eat?
chess is also a sport lol
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:52 PM   #44
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa5th state shaolin masta killa

Timothy, is competitive eating a thing in the UK and/or Ireland? I'm being serious here, not ironic. (I really do think competitive eating is cool.)
Old 07-04-2014, 02:57 PM   #45
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

no ofc not. competitive drinking would be though
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote