news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #1051
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

ORTIZ is OUT with an injury !

Rampage ortiz scrapped...they are looking for a replacement vs Rampage
No longer on PPV this will be moved to SPIKE

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 10-25-2013 at 06:47 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #1052
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wait, I thought Fox had a contract with UFC.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #1053
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

my bad- edited

spike tv

Non Ignorants
Old 10-25-2013, 07:11 PM   #1054
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Honestly even if Tito did not get hurt they should have had it on Spike, becsude I doubt many people were going to order it.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #1055
chiba
N.I.

Dana white was making a meal out of this announcement.
But hes right, Tito is at a point where he is injury prone and will cost losing a ppv main event.
I agree Spike Tv wouldve been a better idea to avoid the predicament they are in now.
I dont think the PPV would've sold as much. I usually watch it online since in Japan they dont really show much MMa at the pubs.
Before they would show pride on TV...ahhhh the good ol days

Non Ignorants
Old 10-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #1056
hectis
Vic

UFC at three P.M today (East coast time)

Old 10-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #1057
hectis
Vic

Lyoto Machida defeated Mark Munoz with a nasty head kick. He might be a force to be wreckin' with at Middle Weight!!!!

Old 10-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #1058
chiba
N.I.

That fight was just awful (up to the point when machida landed that head kick).
They did Literally NOTHING the whole fight! This is why I dont really want to watch training partners fight, especially when they dont want to fight eachother.
Munoz didnt fight his fight, and Machida didnt really impose his.

Gus vs Rogero Nogueira scheduled for March 8 in London

wonder who Cormier will get...Machida maybe? Davis?

Rumors going around - If GSP wins his next fight he will retire? UFC feel he is overstaying his stay and plays it safe (the iceman took some shots at GSP)

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 10-26-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #1059
hectis
Vic

I hope he does not retire, and GSP>Iceman.

Old 11-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #1060
chiba
N.I.

GSP is a madman and looks obsessed on besting hendricks!! He bought an official sized ring just to train in!

enjoy the preview

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 11-02-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:52 PM   #1061
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know who I want to win in this fight

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #1062
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Looking forward to seeing Daniel Straus fight tonight. The King Mo/Newton & Chandler/Alvarez rematches should be on point as well. I wouldn't have ordered this PPV, so I'm glad it's coming on Spike. Tito always has some sort of injury lol.

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #1063
chiba
N.I.

that chandler alvarez fight was really good
i really thought chandler took the W
was surprised to see a champ lose split decision like that
you wouldn't see that in the UFC

Non Ignorants
Old 11-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #1064
hectis
Vic

I didn't see the fight, because I was sick, and I forgot to dvr it. Was it good?

Old 11-06-2013, 02:31 AM   #1065
chiba
N.I.

Yes the fight was well worth it
I think if you google it you can find the full fight

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 11-08-2013 at 01:22 AM.