news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What rapper turned actor/actress has done the best at going from being a rapper to being an actor/actress?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72

Last edited by hectis; 10-26-2013 at 06:07 PM.
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Queen Latifah
Ice Cube
LL Cool J
DMX(he could still be doing movies if he wasn't acting crazy and staying outta trouble)
Ice T(he's done a lot of wack straight to video movies but he's done a few good movies like New Jack City, Surviving The Game, Ricochet. Plus he's been on Law and Order SVU for a long time.)
Treach of Naughty By Nature
50 Cent

Will Smith has done a lot of wack movies and i don't care if his movies have made a lot of money. He's a decent actor. I also like his music especially the stuff he did with Jazzy Jeff. People may say his music is soft and he's wack for not cursing but so what. Every rapper doesn't need to curse and every rapper doesn't have to be from the hood. Him and Jazzy Jeff's Summertime song is a classic and always gets played on black radio stations during the summer. Love the video too. Another good underrated song that he did with Jazzy Jeff that doesn't get a lot of play is I Wanna Rock on their last album Code Red. The video is good. Props to him and Jazzy Jeff for sampling Rob Base's It Takes Two on I Wanna Rock. I also like his Gettin Jiggy With It and Miami songs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will Smith is a better actor that all the people you named though.

Old 10-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Marky Mark.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah^ Mark Walburg has been the best transition.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #6
hectis
vic

I forgot he was ever a rapper, lol.

Old 10-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Will Smith is awful at acting thats why hes always in dumb space movies and when he tries to go serious he flops. He has charisma, but he isn't a great actor.

Puff Daddy is actually a decent actor, at least from the few things i've seen him in. A lot of these rappers just play a version of themselves tbh they're entertaining in spite of not being good actors.

Theres a whole bunch of actors like that though, that only play themselves like Marky Mark is always himself, Nicolas Cage just does the same wooden shit in every movie, Keanu Reeves etc.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
hectis
vic

Ok, someone change the name of this thread to "What rapper turned actor/actress"

Last edited by hectis; 10-26-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Surprised no one said pac
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Surprised no one said Raekwon

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mos def
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Queen Latifah
Ice Cube
LL Cool J
DMX(he could still be doing movies if he wasn't acting crazy and staying outta trouble)
Ice T(he's done a lot of wack straight to video movies but he's done a few good movies like New Jack City, Surviving The Game, Ricochet. Plus he's been on Law and Order SVU for a long time.)
Treach of Naughty By Nature
50 Cent

Will Smith has done a lot of wack movies and i don't care if his movies have made a lot of money. He's a decent actor. I also like his music especially the stuff he did with Jazzy Jeff. People may say his music is soft and he's wack for not cursing but so what. Every rapper doesn't need to curse and every rapper doesn't have to be from the hood. Him and Jazzy Jeff's Summertime song is a classic and always gets played on black radio stations during the summer. Love the video too. Another good underrated song that he did with Jazzy Jeff that doesn't get a lot of play is I Wanna Rock on their last album Code Red. The video is good. Props to him and Jazzy Jeff for sampling Rob Base's It Takes Two on I Wanna Rock. I also like his Gettin Jiggy With It and Miami songs.
I thought Will Smith did come from a rough area? West Philly is one of the worst parts.

Getting Jiggy with it song sucks. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

none of them
Old 10-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Brian Austin Green. Also, Ice T was good in New York Undercover.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #15
hectis
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Ice T was good in New York Undercover.
When was he in New York Undercover?