news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #106
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha i remember this shit
what you queens are talking about isn't a queef a queef is unprovoked like a fart
this is more like a pussy armpit fart where it takes external pressure to make a noise.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #107
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Trying to prove himself on the e-world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #108
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

T$A is like a puppy. He was much cuter before he got all grown up and had sex.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #109
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post

my pussy doesn't have teeth but somehow j managed to rip his forskin while fucking me doggy a couple of years ago.
Damn, thats some tight pussy yo!
Old 10-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #110
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha trixx got that good pussy!!! or bad. depending on how you look at it lol

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #111
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
A queef is the vagina's way of thanking you for a job well done. Kind of like applause. Bravo!!!
Quote:
To answer the question of what to do when a girl queefs during sex....

You're supposed to make a wish... queefs are the vaginal equivalent of falling stars...
LOL!!! OMG I forgot all about this thread. & Woww I really said that shit. LMAO

It's true though.
Quote:
"she is brilliant. aint she?"
~Uncle Steezo~
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #112
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
somehow j managed to rip his forskin while fucking me doggy a couple of years ago.
The Fuck??? The interior of your snatch must be like sandpaper!!!
Quote:
"she is brilliant. aint she?"
~Uncle Steezo~
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #113
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ foreskin

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #114
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still say it ain't nuttin to fuck with.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #115
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahahaha^

Trixx's putang aint nothing to fuck with!
Old 10-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #116
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

she's always up to tricks.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:21 AM   #117
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
TSA sounds like the dude in 40 year old virgin when he is trying to make shit up to make it sound like he knows about sex then he gets busted on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
putting it on wrong?? how many way is there to put on a condom?? what are you doing, unrolling it, putting it in your ass, then having your boyfriend insert?? sorry TSA, that is the wrong way. you want to have your boyfriend put the condom on, then stick his dick in your ass

here, maybe this will help you..

this is from http://sexuality.about.com/od/contra...utoncondom.htm
  1. Check the expiration date on the condom.
    If you have a condom without an expiration date, do not use it.
  2. Carefully open the package.
    Watch out for your teeth, sharp nails, rings, or anything you might have on your hands that could damage the condom.
  3. Which side is up?
    Most condoms only roll on the penis one way. Make sure the resevoir tip (the little pointy hat part) is facing away from your penis before you put it on the tip of the penis.
  4. If you are uncircumcised, pull back your foreskin before rolling the condom on.
  5. Put the rolled-up condom over the tip of your penis.
    You should be able to see or feel the tip, and that there is space for the semen to collect.
  6. Pinch the air out of the tip of the condom.
    Doing this decreases the chances that the condom will break or burst off when you ejaculate.
  7. If you can use both your hands, use them.
    With one hand holding onto the condom at the head of your penis, use your other hand to unroll the condom all the way to the base of the penis. Make sure it is rolled all the way down the shaft.
  8. Add a little extra lubricant.
    If you're not using a pre-lubricated condom, you will probably want to add some water based lubricant to the outside of the condom. Even if you are using a lubricated condom, using extra lubricant increases sensitivity and reduces the chance of a condom breaking.
  9. Have sex!
  10. Hold on before you pull out.
    After ejaculation you should hold onto the condom at the base of your penis as you pull it out, to make sure it doesn’t slip off.
  11. Be considerate, clean up well.
    If you're looking to be extra considerate (and in case you have any pets who like to dig through your garbage) you can tie a knot in the condom so none of the contents spills out.
Tips:
  1. Putting a few drops of lubricant in the resevoir tip before you roll the condom on your penis can increase sensitivity.
  2. Please don't flush your condoms down the toilet.
or maybe this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^ LOL at TSA trying to prove he gets pussy
Quote:
To answer the question of what to do when a girl queefs during sex....

You're supposed to make a wish... queefs are the vaginal equivalent of falling stars...
Quote:
That's got to be a defect of some kind. Most women's vaginas do not have the ability to inhale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
queef is top 5 funniest words in the english language.

"dude, you just queefed on my sandwich"

"Dude, she's queefin up a storm"

"Awww dude, it smells like queef and eggs in here"

"I don't really pay attention to the Queef of Poetry"

"I don't listen to Queef Latifa, faggot"

"Hey queef of england, how about you queef elswhere, like your queef sized matress in queefsborough, queef"
Quote:
Originally Posted by issues View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
^^Obviously doesn't know.

Quote:
The Fuck??? The interior of your snatch must be like sandpaper!!!
ROFLMAO
AW MAN I HAVENT LAUGHED THIS HARD IN A WHILE
2008 WAS A GREAT YEAR FOR GENCHAT
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:27 AM   #118
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

HAHAHAHAHA MY PROFILE PIC IS EPIC RIGHT NOW
https://www.facebook.com/Jehovallah
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:42 AM   #119
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

^^From the movie TRON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:00 AM   #120
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If I'm not already doing so, then I start to fuck them really hard just so they know it doesn't bother me at all and they needn't feel embarrassed. If I'm already fucking them really hard then I just carry on.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote