news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-31-2013, 05:53 PM   #31
logitrax
Old School

logitrax iron monkeylogitrax iron monkeylogitrax iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
Ryan Reynolds as green lantern & as deadpool
Way after
logitrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:14 PM   #32
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like to point out that Halle Berry's Catwoman is one of the worst films I have ever seen in my life!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #33
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
the should have cast iman as storm. sheeeit even grace jones would have made a better storm than halle berry.

yall peep bishop in the trailer?
Thank you!! Hell even Naomi Campbell would be better than Halle berry

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:36 PM   #34
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Forgive me for not knowing this, but is Halle Berry the first actor/actress to be in both a D.C movie, and a Marvel one?

I really hope the film is good. I thought First Class was a good start to the reboot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by logitrax View Post
Good question! There have been a good amount since, but the only actors I can think of BEFORE her have little caveats involved:

Ron Perlman had done Marvel and DC characters, but mostly on television series.

Patrick Stewart's Captain Picard character had been depicted in DC Comics for years when he stepped into the Professor X role, but in that case, the comic was based on the show, so I suppose it doesn't count
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
Ryan Reynolds as green lantern & as deadpool
And lets not forget the recently cast Ben Affleck who is going to play Batman and he was Daredevil at one point.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #35
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Check out 1970's Magneto in costume and Beast!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b088b31b3...oznho1_500.jpg

http://31.media.tumblr.com/39a11e25d...efno2_1280.jpg

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:50 PM   #36
logitrax
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
And lets not forget the recently cast Ben Affleck who is going to play Batman and he was Daredevil at one point.
There are like a dozen or so actors who have portrayed both dc and marvel characters.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #37
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

the trailer is epic
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:03 AM   #38
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

miss bassett was always my first choice to play storm.

and x-men 2 was the only movie of all 15 x-men movies (maybe most of the first one too) that even felt like it was the x-men at all.

the team in first class coulda been called "xaviers lame faggits with powers".

magneto made that movie.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #39
logitrax
Old School

Bassett is a good call on Storm. The part needed to be played with much more gravitas.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #40
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But that's what I liked about it, regular looking kids with abilities they cannot understand and control, it's more of a believable story than the whole machismo looking group filled with attitude and rage ready to drop anything at a go...this reboot could head on to greater things if they just keep it the way they started it...it's darker with a dose of realism to an extent..I dig it

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
miss bassett was always my first choice to play storm.

and x-men 2 was the only movie of all 15 x-men movies (maybe most of the first one too) that even felt like it was the x-men at all.

the team in first class coulda been called "xaviers lame faggits with powers".

magneto made that movie.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #41
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and speaking of halle berry's uninspired portrayal of storm...

this chick wants to make a fan film because she thought miss berry did such a meh job.
shes trying to fund it on kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...lm-about-storm

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #42
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there is also a crowd sourced "jim lee era x-men"web series been in production for a few years.
its kinda b-movie-ish but nice to se stories like "mojoverse" come to life

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #43
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bishop

Sunspot

Warpath

Blink

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #44
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
But that's what I liked about it, regular looking kids with abilities they cannot understand and control, it's more of a believable story than the whole machismo looking group filled with attitude and rage ready to drop anything at a go...this reboot could head on to greater things if they just keep it the way they started it...it's darker with a dose of realism to an extent..I dig it
co sign!!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #45
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why does warpath have eyeshadow? bishop and blink look dope though, although I'm sure they'll get no character development
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote