news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #16
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

there wasnt a lot of big name drops, but theres a lot of dope shit. du-rag dynasty and killah priest still get the most spins from me. ghost too, especially the apollo brown remix. and run the jewels. great 30 minutes right there.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rolling stone just posted an article about Roc Marciano dropping two albums (one mixtape, one album) in the next two months. hold your fucking horses until the King releases them!!

in any case, Bronson just dropped Blue Chips 2 and it's banging. The Godfathers is going to be sick. Jus Allah's MMA is going to make you want to kill your grandmother, and Cage dropped a fairly decent album, Kill the Architect.

unless Cilva drops his double album, Roc Marciano wins again. and that's the truth, ruth
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #18
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
rolling stone just posted an article about Roc Marciano dropping two albums (one mixtape, one album) in the next two months. hold your fucking horses until the King releases them!!

in any case, Bronson just dropped Blue Chips 2 and it's banging. The Godfathers is going to be sick. Jus Allah's MMA is going to make you want to kill your grandmother, and Cage dropped a fairly decent album, Kill the Architect.

unless Cilva drops his double album, Roc Marciano wins again. and that's the truth, ruth
i dont like you.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #19
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
i dont like you.....because you speak the truth
mhmm
Old 11-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Trap lord is horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #21
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

french Montana was fail pusha t was ok wu was trash but this was ok---
http://www.datpiff.com/Lloyd-Banks-F...pe.445238.html
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #22
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Trap lord is horrible.
best beat of 2013 dumm,y

youy soft
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #23
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The 2 albums I checked out this year were both pretty good.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #24
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeea, these threads are gonna get made every year. 2013 have been pretty dope to me. Been digging a lot of what have already been listed, as well as excellent releases by Aceyalone (seriously can't fathom how dude is being so overlooked), Danny Brown, Natti, Ka, Styles P, Action Bronson and so on and so on... Plus a lot of great local music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #25
theheavens
Banned

MellowHigh are fags but their debut album is pretty good

Old 11-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #26
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #27
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
....shittiest year in recent memory?

the optimist in me holds out hope that we will get some certified bangers in the last few months.

but i really aint much of an optimist.

am i sleeping on some genuinely good shit?

or are most of the fags in this game now just corporate fuck bois pushing executives agendas in their music with no real talent or passion for this rap shit???

what in the holy mother fuck happened to the culture of hip hop???
NAH You havent been looking in the right place my mixtape dropping this month as well as the second guy...
https://www.twitmusic.com/ynfoe/songs/windchill
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #28
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Boldy James - M1CS (ALC produced) is up there for me this year, but like someone mentioned before once Roc Marc drops his new shit its GAME OVER!. BLue CHips 2 is def worth checking out as well.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:15 AM   #29
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
there's definitely been some crazy albums out this year... Wu-Tang hasn't been too impressive but when you're looking at it as a whole then yeah, there's been some shit. far from one of the better years though but still...

Statik Selektah - "Extended Play" (to me this is Statik's best album yet)
Kev Brown - "Brazil Dedication" [http://kevbrown.bandcamp.com]
Oddisee - "The Beauty in All"
RJD2 - "More is Than Isn't" (RJ's best since his debut imo)
Alchemist / Willie The Kid - "Masterpiece Theater EP"
K-Def & DaCapo - "Article EP" [recorded some years ago but finally got it's official release and a real, real, REAL gem that should be in any serious collection]
Black Milk - "No Poison, No Paradise"
Black Milk - "Soul & Synth EP"
Durag Dynasty - "360 Waves" (ok this could be better, but it's still 3.5)
Deltron 3030 - "Event 2"
K-Def - "One Man Band"
K-Def - "The Meeting EP"
K-Def - "The Exhibit"
Gangrene - "Odditorium EP"
Alchemist / Boldy James - "My 1st Chemistry Set"
Klaus Layer - "Adventures of Captain Crook" [SUPERB!!!]
Alchemist / Prodigy - "Albert Einstein" (at least the beats were FIRE)
Beneficence - "Concrete Soul"
The Militia & Blue Legacy - "Trje Fiction"
The Militia & Cutessy" - Expectaions LP"
Pete Rock & Camo Lo - "80 Blocks Pt. 2"
AG, Sadat X & DJ Jab - "Trinity: 20 In"
The Audible Doctor - "The Summer Tape"
Robert Glasper - "Black Radio 2"
Mela Machinko - "Hov Said It Best"
Showbiz & AG - "MugshoutMusic"
Guilty Simpson & Small Professor - "Highway Robbery"
Guilty Simpson & Apollo Brown - "Dice Game" (was that released this year)?
Ugly Heroes - "Ugly Heroes"
J57 & Blame One - "Walking on the Sun"

...comes to mind! :P
Nice post, I'm def gonna check some of these out, I didn't realise K-Def had dropped so much recently!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #30
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

GOOD ALBUMS
Camp Lo - 80 Blocks from Tiffanys Vol 2
Mr. Muthafucking eXquire - Kismet
Danny Brown - OLD
Killah Priest - PWOWR
El-P & Killer Mike - Run the Jewels

SUCKS
Deltron3030 - Event2 (WTF wake the fuck up and focus, lyrics are wacked and all over the place)
Mathematics - The Answer (This is borning)
Kanye - Deleted
Jay Z - Deleted