news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son
Default The Iceman (true story based on Richard Kuklinski)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdxKdtt1PjU

this movie is going to be nuts! has anybody seen the documentary on him? crazy shit

here's the documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psoq8...eature=related

Last edited by Miliato; 09-07-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember him from years back, and recently I saw a story about him on the Evil I show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

sry guys...i tried embedding like 3 times and i still cant get it right
Old 09-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^

Movie trailer:

Documentary:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

This dude is RUTHLESS! Saw a doc on him years ago on HBO.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:56 AM   #6
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is this shit out yet?is it online to watch ?been looking forward to seeing it for ages now.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:13 AM   #7
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

saw this at the local indy cinema couple days ago. i had no idea about this dude going in the theatre. matta fact, i thought it was about some mafioso notorious for movin crystal meth back in the day, somewhat like that movie "Blow" LOL...

anyway, shit was on point. solid acting from all the cast, Michael Shannon gives a great performance and of course Ray Liotta rarely disappoints. Ross from Friends has a small role, Stephen Dorff has a smaller role as the iceman's locked up brother, Wynona Ryder was convincing as the wifey and James Franco has a cameo as well.

it aint no instant classic or nothin but def. worth watching.

peace.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

saw the documentary on the actual dude when I was about 13 or 14 on HBO. He still looks mad creepy even as an old guy.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

So, this leaked over a week ago. What did everyone think? I thought it was about a 7/10 on the movie scale.

Michael Shannon was perfect for the role. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't show more of his killings that he's mentioned in detail in documentaries over the years. I guess you can't tie all his 200+ crimes into one movie. I was thinking of the crime he told about in one of his documentaries where he snapped because 3 teenagers were horsing around driving down the street and that pissed him off, so he caught up to them and killed them. I guess they showed his tendency to snap in other known crimes during the movie.

The supporting cast was also great in the movie. The scene with James Franco was awesome and leading into that scene was setup well. Chris Evans as Mr. Freezy was well done and Ray Liotta lately has seemed like he mails in his acting (ie. The Place Beyond the Pines) but not in this movie. David Schwimmer was a bad casting call, as I'll forever seem him as Ross in Friends.

Anyways, the storyline was alright and I'll definitely watch this again, but I felt like it lacked something to be a great movie. It was like a watered down Donnie Brasco. Perhaps, the fact that this wasn't in theaters nationwide probably hurt it quite a bit and others saw flaws in it too. I actually was expecting more violence.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #10
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
saw the documentary on the actual dude when I was about 13 or 14 on HBO. He still looks mad creepy even as an old guy.
Lol. Ill never forget those docs. Dude was thoro as hell.
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Michael Shannon And Ray Liotta's The Iceman

This is a very good movie and it's based on a true story about a killer in the 60's and 70's in New Jersey and New York. Michael Shannon who was Kim Basinger's boyfriend in Eminem's 8 Mile movie plays The Iceman and he works for Ray Liotta who's a killer. Winona Ryder plays Michael's wife and they have 2 daughters. Chris Evans and James Franco are also in this. White guy who was 50 Cent's friend and he was a cop in Freelancers movie is in this as Michael's friend. I don't know the guy's name.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I liked The Iceman so much, I wanna buy it. Ray Liotta has aged well and he's good at playing a bad guy. If ya'll haven't seen Ray's Unlawful Entry with Kurt Russell and Madeline Stowe, check it out. He plays a dirty cop who is obsessed with getting with Madeline who's married to Kurt. Winona Ryder has aged well also. She still looks young. She's gonna be in Jason Statham and James Franco's Homefront that comes out November 27th.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #13
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Huge fan of the documentaries but this movie was too short, a rushed story. They could have done so much more with it and made it a lot better.

Charles Jones it's about time you watch a good movie
Old 10-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #14
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

A little short but i liked it a lot. Dude did an awesome job as the iceman, the way he talks, manerisms n all that. This movie is a sleeper.

Old 11-02-2013, 12:18 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Michael Shannon who played The Iceman was Kim Basinger's boyfriend in 8 Mile movie. I haven't seen him in a lot of movies but he did a good job in The Iceman. I just recently saw Ray Liotta in a alcohol drink commercial.