news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He played one of the main villains on there. I remember him sending a finger as a gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #17
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So he was on the show one time....

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No, not once.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #19
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How many times?

Old 10-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

I don't remember exactly, that was like twenty years ago lol.

--New York Undercover: Criminals

Ice-T as Danny "Danny-Up" Cort (Seasons 1–2) – A chemistry wiz, Cort was a rising drug kingpin until being apprehended by detectives from the Fourth Precinct. After J.C. Williams killed his brother in a police shootout, Cort retaliated by murdering J.C.'s pregnant fiancée Sandy Gill, igniting a bitter feud between the two men.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2013, 01:41 AM   #21
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Mos def

Quote:
Ice Cube

This
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:22 AM   #22
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Surprised no one said Raekwon

this always cracks me up hahahaha!!
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #23
logitrax
Old School

logitrax drunken mastalogitrax drunken mastalogitrax drunken masta

Rom from College Boyz has had tremendous success
logitrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Romany Malco from College Boyz has done several wack movies LOL. Think Like A Man is the only movie of his i like. I didn't know Will Smith is from the ghetto in Philadelphia. I do think he grew up in the suburbs because if he is from the hood, he doesn't act like it. Most black men from the hood don't think it's cool to be a good person. Black men from the hood have a retarded mentality that because you're from the hood, you're supposed to always be bad LOL. Ice Cube and KRS One are the few rappers that come from bad neighborhoods and are good people. KRS One's background really impresses me because he was homeless for awhile and he decided to change his life by going to the library and reading books so he could educate himself and become somebody. I wish most homeless black men would do like him and stop making excuses for the reason their life sucks and they don't think their life will ever get any better because they think the world owes them something.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #25
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hectis, those rappers/actors i named are better than Will Smith. Will has done a lot of wack movies compared to the other rappers/actors i named. Somebody said 2Pac. If 2Pac had lived, he would've been a good actor. Only movies of his i didn't like are Gridlock'd and Gang Related. Gang Related soundtrack is pretty good and i liked seeing Lela Rochon being a club stripper in Gang Related. I wish James Belushi hadn't killed her.

Old 11-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #26
hectis
Vic

Sure Will Smith has done wack movies, but he also did The Pursuit of Happyness, Bad Boys, Men in Black, Ali, and The Fresh Prince.

Old 11-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Men In Black movies suck. Those ones you named are good but he's done more bad stuff than good stuff. I don't know if you remember him in Made In America with Whoopi Goldberg, Ted Danson, Nia Long. He also did a old movie called Where The Day Takes You and it's one of his earlier movies. I had never heard of it until i saw it on Amazon.com. I'm gonna buy it because i saw the previews and it looked interesting. He plays a homeless guy in Los Angeles. I heard a rumor there might be a Bad Boys 3 but i doubt it if it gets made.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #28
logitrax
Old School

logitrax drunken mastalogitrax drunken mastalogitrax drunken masta

Quote:
Romany Malco from College Boyz has done several wack movies LOL..
That wasn't the question. But either way, his credits include 40 Year Old Virgin, Weeds and Blades of Glory, among others, so that's a pretty successful transition. Is it as successful as Wahlberg, Smith or Cube? Of course not, but they'd already been mentioned, so I'm adding to the list.
logitrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

So what Romany has done movies with white actors. That doesn't mean that he's had a good acting career. Those movies you named besides Weeds are wack. He's in the new movie Last Vegas with Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Robert Deniro. I don't wanna see that.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #30
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

40 Year Old Virgin is funny. Other than that I don't see any good movies on his IMDB profile.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote