news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #11491
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Only reason why Erik has been successful is because Lebron, Dwayne, Chris make him look good LOL. He can't coach because if he knew how to coach, he would play guys that need to be played like Michael Beasley, Roger Mason, Joel Anthony. Miami needs other scorers besides Lebron, Dwayne, Chris, Ray Allen. Michael was signed so they could get some scoring off the bench besides Ray Allen. Shane Battier scores sometimes but they need other scorers.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #11492
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Michael Carter-Williams. He played for Syracuse.
THANX FOR THE TIDBIT FAGGoT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #11493
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If I recall, Miami has signed people not that long ago that were complete bums, such as 400 pound Eddy Curry? He isn't a bum? Before they came to the NBA, weren't people debating who would be better, Beasley or Rose? How did that turn out? Most people don't even know Beasley is still in the NBA. If they do, it's because off him doing stupid things off the court.

Where is Greg Oden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #11494
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Miami did make a bad move signing Eddy Curry. Greg Oden is sitting on Miami's bench in a suit LOL.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #11495
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why isn't Oden playing?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #11496
check two
N.I.

- Unconscious Denver Nuggets mascot is lowered to the arena floor as frightened fans look on

Quote:
Old 11-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #11497
check two
N.I.

The Sixers already won more games than I thought they would the whole season.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #11498
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
- unconscious denver nuggets mascot is lowered to the arena floor as frightened fans look on

ROFL

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-02-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #11499
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
THANX FOR THE TIDBIT FAGGoT
Eat a dick motherfucker. The man asked a question.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #11500
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Charles Barry. Don't pay Ceitedmofo any attention because he's a retard. I see the 76ers beat the Bulls Saturday. The 76ers are gonna make the playoffs and i wouldn't be surprised if they get past the first round.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #11501
check two
N.I.

- Bynum considers retirement because of injuries and mental problems

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...jury/#comments

Quote:
Old 11-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #11502
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Anthony Davis is running shit.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #11503
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
LOL@Charles Barry. Don't pay Ceitedmofo any attention because he's a retard. I see the 76ers beat the Bulls Saturday. The 76ers are gonna make the playoffs and i wouldn't be surprised if they get past the first round.
I SMASH CHICKS FOR FREE, GET BACK ON CRAIGSLIST FAGGiT

Old 11-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #11504
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Oooh i'm gonna cry hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sixers lost to the Wizards a few days ago hahahahahahahahaha. Wizards beat the Nets last night LOL.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #11505
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Andrew Bynum does need to retire and i hope he does it soon. I see Cleveland's rookie Anthony Bennett hasn't done shit so far. Anthony Davis for New Orleans is playing very well right now. I saw the dunk he did on the Lakers guy with the dreads.