news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #1066
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Im picking Hendricks to take the title & Vitor over Henderson on saturday

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:25 AM   #1067
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

GSP to get a decision Win against Hendricks.

Hendricks will pose a challenge but GSP always finds a "weakness" in his opponents and finds a way to win (playing it safe).

Vitor and Hendo are both on TRT
so that should be an interesting bout

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #1068
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Vitor's a machine now.

I missed the Cruickshank fight that I wanted to see. Too bad he lost as I like his style and kicks.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:00 AM   #1069
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Belfort !!!

I really thought Henderson was going to recover after the first hit
but that kick really was the nail in the coffin.
Im pretty sure Henderson could've continued but after what happened to jds im glad the ref stopped it

Non Ignorants
Old 11-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #1070
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
Belfort !!!

I really thought Henderson was going to recover after the first hit
but that kick really was the nail in the coffin.
Im pretty sure Henderson could've continued but after what happened to jds im glad the ref stopped it
It's not as if he jumped right up after the ref called it for the flash knockout. Sure Henderson is known for weathering the storm, but Belfort isn't the type to hesitate and have self-control about punching a guy that might be out like Lyoto Machida. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a third fight way down the road since they're now 1-1 against each other. That is if Vitor catches a lost on his way to the top. By the way, Henderson caught Vitor with a hook during that onslaught and Vitor didn't even seem to flinch/miss a beat.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #1071
chiba
N.I.

^ yup !! would like to see them fight again. Hendo has a good chin tho, Belfort really had to stick on him. And how Belfort just walked through that punch was really something.
At one point during the knockout I thought Hendo was gonna get that arm bar.

Theres alot of criticism about Belfort always fighting in Brazil. This was his 3rd time fighting there, and many speculate its because the rules are lenient on the use of TRT.

Non Ignorants
Old 11-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #1072
chiba
N.I.

Rumors of GSP either retiring or moving up a weight class if he beats Hendricks.

UFC Primetime GSP vs Hendricks (in case you havnt seen it)

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 11-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #1073
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Im also picking Sonnen over Rashad & Koshceck over Woodley.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:46 PM   #1074
madchild
FU-MAN

This next card has some heavy hitters. I'll have to remember to watch it.

- GSP will win over Hendricks but hoping for the latter to pull it off. Tired of watch GSP lay on top of his opponent for 5 rounds without the refs standing them up more. Watching all those videos on their background leading up to this fight, it almost seems like Hendricks had one of those (hockey) dads that pushed them to their limit constantly. Where as, Hendricks comes off pretty soft spoken in interviews.
- Don't care about Evans vs Sonnen fight as it's showboat vs cockiness
- Love to see Lawler throw some bombs
- Hope Cerrone utilizes his kick game again, rather then push forward with punches
- For some reason I thought Leben was on this card. Would have been fitting. Will see him throw bombs at Christmas time though.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:00 AM   #1075
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I want Hendricks to win, but I will never doubt GSP, and if he does win I won't mind, because I like both fighters.

As far as the co-main event goes I don't really care either.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:02 AM   #1076
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought Hendricks won that fight.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:21 AM   #1077
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I thought Hendricks won too, but it was a close fight. I was surprised Hendricks didn't fade in the later rounds, he looked good tonight.

Glad to see my boy Rashad beat Chaels ass. That made my night for sure. Robbie Lawler beating Rory was a bonus for me.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:41 AM   #1078
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hendricks should of won but overall the event had a few really good fights

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:15 AM   #1079
chiba
N.I.

Hendricks should've been more convincing each round.
He even said he gave like 75% and dana responded "you shouldve given 100"
shut him up. Giving a person a bloody face doesn't win a fight in the ufc.

Gsp is a good point fighter, he landed more significant hits and had 1 more takedown over Hendricks.
Gsp also didnt seem like himself, The retirement mustve had him all emo going into the fight.

this fight is alot like gus vs bones (couldve gone either way)

chael vs rashad
was like munioz vs machida, they didnt go all out becaus ethey are friends!

Non Ignorants
Old 11-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #1080
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gsp had 3 rounds..Hendricks faded after round 1 try to come back in round 4
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote