news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #31
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. That's what i'm talking about. I didn't think 40 Year Old Virgin was that funny. Steve Carell is corny. I did like the movie he did with fine ass Juilanne Moore and Ryan Gosling. Think Like A Man is Romany's best movie. I saw him do a radio interview with Charlamagne and DJ Envy and he said that he doesn't listen to the College Boyz albums he did anymore. I couldn't believe he said that because those albums are good especially the first album Radio Fusion Radio. That album has several jams. His rap career was better than his movie career LOL.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:14 AM   #32
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Men In Black movies suck. Those ones you named are good but he's done more bad stuff than good stuff. I don't know if you remember him in Made In America with Whoopi Goldberg, Ted Danson, Nia Long. He also did a old movie called Where The Day Takes You and it's one of his earlier movies. I had never heard of it until i saw it on Amazon.com. I'm gonna buy it because i saw the previews and it looked interesting. He plays a homeless guy in Los Angeles. I heard a rumor there might be a Bad Boys 3 but i doubt it if it gets made.
I refuse to pay any money to watch any Bay film, so I could care less about Bad Boys 3!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #33
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You tripping. Bad Boys 1 and 2 are good. My baby Gabrielle Union was in the 2nd one and Will is a lucky man to have kissed her.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #34
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Am not saying those films were not good, and am not saying Bad Boys 3 won't be good, but what I am saying is I won't pay any money to watch any film by Michael Bay.

Old 11-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #35
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Bay is entertaining usually, Armageddon is awful for example but you can watch it no problem and have fun just ripping on how dumb it is, same with The Rock and Pearl Harbor.

I haven't seen any Transformers flicks, it just hasn't interested me enough to check it out.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #36
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Every Transformers movie has been voted one of the worst movies of all time. Bay is horrible.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #37
hectis
Vic

M. Night Shyamalan is another horrible director!!!!

Old 11-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #38
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like all Michael Bay movies and own more than half of them. What!

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote