news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
Might be time to "sell the house" RoFl

Is that Odd Future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #17
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Schoolboy Q: Lord Jamar's Being Racist & Ignorant

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Lmao @ trying to lure Jamar in with the mullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:52 AM   #19
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar 3h
WU TANG glorified ASIAN CULTURE, do u really think the SHAOLIN TEMPLE is gonna let RZA come in & change TRADITION just cause he studied?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #20
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Lord Jamar ‏@lordjamar 3h
WU TANG glorified ASIAN CULTURE, do u really think the SHAOLIN TEMPLE is gonna let RZA come in & change TRADITION just cause he studied?
Dumb analogy. Music is an ongoing exchange of ideas and styles often between different cultures. Its like Jamar doesn't understand what he does for a living.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He might have some early dementia going on.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't know why Lord Jamar is beefing with Yelawolf but i don't have a problem with white rappers as long as their good and throughout the history of rap, there has been several wack white rappers LOL. I'm a Brand Nubian fan even though most of their albums suck but Lord Jamar, Grand Puba, Sadat X are good rappers. My favorite album by them is Everything Is Everything. I love the jams Word Is Bond and Nubian Jam. I was watching Word Is Bond video yesterday on Youtube. I hope Sadat X doesn't do anymore solo albums because all of them are terrible LOL. Lord Jamar's solo album sucked. I don't like Grand Puba's solo albums either.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #23
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Not a fan of Jamar, yellow wolf, or that mackleS'more guy

However watching Jamar attempt to hold his composure and have a rational, civil debate or search for some sort of analogy that actually makes sense, to convey his infantile thoughts has been pure comedy. Obviously he finally caved..

He's 45 years old.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Why does Lord Jamar have beef with him? I thought Lord Jamar was mature but i see that he isn't. He's too old to be acting like that.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #25
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Jamar forgot how to play chess

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Why does Lord Jamar have beef with him? I thought Lord Jamar was mature but i see that he isn't. He's too old to be acting like that.
He's upset cause the last time he went to the salon, Zatoya was out sick and her replacement was a gay white guy named Max, who put too much relaxer in his hair.

Quote:
Old 11-10-2013, 02:18 AM   #27
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as big a Brand Nubian fan i am, all this shit is just sad to see... of course i understand why black rappers would feel irritated at White rappers taking over what they created but Dividing Everything into race isn't gonna help the situation no how, only make it worse... that's exactly the kind of mentality that created the problem in the first Place way back when, although it was the other way around then.

this is Music, and a lot of great hip-hop classics wouldn't even have been made if it wasn't for sampling.. guess what, some of those sampled artists are White (take Brand Nu's "Word is Bond" for example, which Lord Jamar produced). still, Peace to Lord Jamar but he need to do a little soul searching imo

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:34 AM   #28
EAGLE EYE

I'm listening to Poor Righteous Teachers teachers right now. I'd like to see their take on this. I personally feel in the grand scheme of things (our massive, complex deep-abyss of a universe) there are much bigger things we should be questioning or debating.. rather than dwelling on or putting some superficial brakes on human expression.

Putting constraints on anything has historically spawned rebellious counterculture movements.

We could discuss the more abstract topics concerning the stigma of homosexuality in Black America & HipHop, matriarchy etc, etc. But I don't think it needs to go that deep. Jamar is fighting an uphill battle.

- White people will continue to rap
- Gay people aren't going to suddenly vacate this planet
- These newer generations don't give a shit about these old thought paradigms

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 11-10-2013 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:11 AM   #29
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

things will have truly come full circle when an elderly lord jamar is chasing a group of hip hop cracker kids off of his lawn while shaking his fist angrily.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #30
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does Lord Jamar consider black people a guest in the US? Basketball? Football?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote