news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper
Default Dmt

Dimethyltryptamine.... anyone ever done this shit? Everyone I talk to says it's the most intense thing you'll ever experience... Joe Rogan talks about it a lil in the video below, he makes me so fuckin psyched to do this shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

I plan on making some as soon as I get the money to do so....
Old 08-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Yeah, I've done it. A few weeks ago.
And yes, if you smoke a large dose like I did, it will be the most intense experience of your life.
It's not something to be fucked with because you basically visit a completely different reality and have no control of what happens to you there.

Nothing can prepare you for what will happen to you there.
I'm still getting flashbacks around 4 or 5 weeks later.

I'd advise against smoking it, but if you're determined to do it, the best advice I can give is to only try a very small dose first time.

There's also 2 types of DMT, one is heavy, one is mild. I did the heavy shit, if I were you, I'd try the mild shit first.

And under no circumstances should you have any other drugs in your system when you do it.

This thread should actually be in KTL because a DMT trip, whether good or bad, is a very spiritual, some might even say religious experience.

It exists in mostly everything and is the chemical that (in a small dose) is released in your brain when you go to sleep (to facilitate your dreams) and just before you die.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im currently reading DMT: The spirit Molecule. Im only a quarter in.

Ive been obsessed about DMT pretty solidly now for a while but havent tried it yet.

Im guessing your posting that vid because i just posted it in KTL though.

Go here to learn how to make it: (quite simple)
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/...n_guide1.shtml

Mimosa Hostillis bark is very easy to buy online.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
Dimethyltryptamine.... anyone ever done this shit? Everyone I talk to says it's the most intense thing you'll ever experience... Joe Rogan talks about it a lil in the video below, he makes me so fuckin psyched to do this shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

I plan on making some as soon as I get the money to do so....
Dude, think carefully before taking DMT, because it will be the most intense and life changing experience of your life. If you have not taken Psychedelics before i recommend taking shrooms first then soft acid, then hard acid, then mescaline or DMT.

Make sure your in a positive mindset with positive trustworthy people around you and make sure your setting is relaxing and familiar, if thats all good you should have a very positive experience, i wouldent recommend DMT for recreational use only soul searching and shit.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #5
jubei
based

jubei shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
i looked at that^^.....shit looks like a death recipe!

only look to being a pharmacist to cook that shit up right!!!!!!

the concept of the high sounds interesting though...

jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

talk about interdimensional travel, move this shit to ktl
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubei View Post
i looked at that^^.....shit looks like a death recipe!

only look to being a pharmacist to cook that shit up right!!!!!!
Its funny you say that because thats basically what DMT is, a death trip. Its the closest youll get to see what happens when you die i've heard. Maybe its heaven who knows.

But it is very similr to near death experiances and out of body experiance. SO some people find it frightening if your not prepared for that shit.

as for making it tell me what part you dont think you could do?

just make sure you use lighter fluid (naptha) instead of methlyene chloride.

Ok its not exactly "simple" but if you want to try dmt..
Old 09-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #8
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

has this thread been moved to ktl yet?
if not it should be, cause it's far more relevant than 99.999% of the shit that's generally posted in there.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:24 AM   #9
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Im currently reading DMT: The spirit Molecule. Im only a quarter in.

Ive been obsessed about DMT pretty solidly now for a while but havent tried it yet.

Im guessing your posting that vid because i just posted it in KTL though.

Mimosa Hostillis bark is very easy to buy online.
Nope, didn't see your post.

And yea The Spirit Molecule was a cool read, wasn't really what I thought it was going to be though.

Also, I'm quite aware of how to synthesize it, thanks though.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:40 AM   #10
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Never had it myself but I sat with someone who took it for the first time and his recollection made it sound amazing. Seems like something I would have loved when I was younger, not so sure these days lol. Never say never though...
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #11
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post

Nothing can prepare you for what will happen to you there.
I'm still getting flashbacks around 4 or 5 weeks later.
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ANUS GOT RApED HARD IN THAT HIGHER PLANE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #12
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lmfao!!!!

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #13
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Compilation of descriptions to better understand Psychedelic Out of Body Experiences
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2272219

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote