news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default The Best Man 2 - I give it 3 chest nipples out of 4

The first Best Man was with Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Harold Perrineau, Melissa DeSousa, Monica Calhoun and was directed by Spike Lee's cousin Malcolm Lee. It was a classic and very good. The 2nd one is coming out in November and i think it's called The Best Man:Holiday because it's supposed to take place during christmas. The previews look good and i'm gonna check it out because i loved the first one. Regina Hall did a good job playing a stripper at Morris's bachelor party. She gave Harold a good lapdance that made him fall in love LOL. Malcolm Lee is also directing the 2nd one. I wanna give props to Malcolm for choosing cute, sexy actresses because i love Nia, Sanaa, Regina.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't remember hearing of the first one. What is the plot, a black guy that is the best man in a wedding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yes. Check out the first one and you'll like it. Terrence Howard was very funny.

Old 11-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I saw the previews for this, it definitely looks like a chick flick.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Who cares what you think. I'm gonna see it Saturday and I know black men will go see it. It's not a black women's movie. I'm sure black men will check it out to see Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Regina Hall, Melissa DeSousa.

Old 11-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
check two
N.I.

You'll be the only single ignorant black man there. The rest will be forced to go there with their girlfriends.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@i'm ignorant hahahahahahahahaha. Check Two, your comments don't bother me because you be trying to piss me off and it doesn't work. Everybody on here knows you're a loser and it's funny that you call me single because i know you don't have a woman. Oh my bad you got a fat woman LOL.

Old 11-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #8
check two
N.I.

so you sit by yourself at all these movies? or does your mom go with you sometimes?

Quote:
Old 11-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah i go by myself to the movies and i don't care that a woman isn't with me. Most of the movies i see, women wouldn't probably like them anyway. Action movies are my favorite and most women don't like action movies. Women like them corny movies like romantic stuff even though i don't mind romantic movies sometimes like The Best Man 2. I've taken my mom with me to the movies a few times and she asked me yesterday if i was gonna take her to see The Best Man 2 and i said no because i told her she'll probably fall asleep or talk during the movie. I know this because when i watch movies with her at home, she falls asleep and she talks. I told her yesterday that she can't sit through a movie without talking and i don't like that because i want it to be quiet when i'm watching a movie. She likes to ask questions while watching a movie and what good does it do for me to tell her what's gonna happen especially if it's a movie i've seen before. Then she oohs and ahhs sometimes when she sees somebody get shot like she's never seen anybody get shot in a movie before LOL.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I bet there's gonna be a lot of single black women at the movies to see The Best Man Holiday hahahahahahahahahahaha. When i go to the movies, i see black women alone and they love seeing movies that make black men look bad. I'm not saying the black men in The Best Man Holiday are ignorant even though Terrence Howard's character is retarded LOL. He was very funny in the first one. He said in the first one that black women are just as scandalous as us niggas LOL. Morris Chestnut said not all women player. Terrence said oh really LOL. Terrence said how do you know that Monica Calhoun's character never slept with another man since you've slept with other women while you were with her? Morris said because my dick curves the pussy nigga LOL. So Terrence said something else that made him mad and Morris went across the table and grabbed Terrence and it looked like he was about to hit him and Terrence stared at him LOL.

Morris got into a fight with Taye Diggs at his bachelor party because he found out Taye fucked Monica while they were in college. I felt like Morris acted like a bitch because that happened before Morris got with her. So he shouldn't have fought him and been mad at him.

Old 11-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heard this movie was very emo

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:03 AM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol I knew this was a Charles Jones thread

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #13
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

I think more movies should end with the cast doing the electric slide.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@your picture of Nelly hahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw The Best Man 2 and it's very good. I love the black women Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Regina Hall, Melissa DeSousa(she's half spanish). I think there might be a part 3 because of the way it ended. Terrence Howard said he was gonna get married and he didn't say who it was. He told Taye Diggs, you better not had fucked her LOL.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

were some of the black women loud in the theater saying out loud 'oh no he didn't ?

Quote: