news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default Black Milk "NPNP" Album Stream

http://pitchfork.com/advance/258-no-poison-no-paradise/
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

No one likes this? This album and his previous EP 'Synth or Soul' have some of the best beats I heard in years. Thanks for posting. Black Milk definitely improved as a MC, only thing I didn't like was his performance on Dismal. Beat is amazing though. Producers should step up their drum game after hearing this album.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:13 PM   #3
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listening now.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Can't tell if I like it. Sounds like a mash up of Tronic/AOTY with a dark overtone. Synth or soul was better imo. His rapping is top notch though. Need more spins
Old 10-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

listened to this back to back yesterday and WANT IT ON WAX!!!! shit is CRAZY , he elevated well
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GONNA DOWNLOAD NOw

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #7
Small Pro

Small Pro grasshopper

Just gave it a listen. I thought it was 'cool' at first, but I had the same reaction to "Synth Or Soul" at first and now I can't put that ish down. Quite sure it'll grow on me...

I KINDA wish it was organized like SOS was, with all the soul stuff on side A and the other stuff on side b if you will, but NPNP has its own weird vibe as it switches in between sounds, I suppose.
Small Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #8
Jin10304
Veteran Member

iTunes Bonus Track

Track 14 "POISON"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I66vZwK4qzE
Old 10-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #9
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Man this album is brilliant. I'm repeating it for days now and I will continue repeating it. I dont think I have seen someone improve so much as an mc in a long time. He's not the best rapper, but to see him improve is dope.

Listen to this, idiots.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #10
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Wow, sounds like I'm definitely gonna have to check this shit out.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #11
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is far beyond what I expected from Black Milk tbf..
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #12
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

album is sure fire dope.

milk has grown as an mc.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:00 AM   #13
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MONDAY TRACK IS MY FAvORITE

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote