news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #361
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should try to train the zombies to just kill the fat chicks. The zombies would have an endless supply of food and everyone would be happy.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #362
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #363
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this was a dope episode, but next week looks to be more badass.

pretty shocking if the killer is who it says it is. wish that fucker would die already though. dyke lookin bitch reminds me of my bum ass sister

tyrese cutty is that dude when it comes to the hammer. i like how the show is plucking cats from dope ass shows like the wire. hopefully some other HBO alumni will get recruited. maybe james gandolfini can be a zombie

i wonder whats up with the voice they heard on the radio. i'm sure they will expand on it, but yeah keep ya fuckin eyes on the road, choad.

and herschel walker coming through with the earl grey tea. i'm sure it will keep some of the bastards alive long enough to get some meds. tyrese dyke ass sister will live since i dont like her. glenn will die though.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #364
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

****** spoiler question?

Do the cannibals prefer going after people that are still alive?

Old 10-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #365
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
DISAPPOINTED THAT THE HOTTEST CHICK DIDNT SURVIVE MORE THAN 3 EPISODES

NOW TYRESSE GOTTA WACK OFF IN PRISON JUST LIKE HE WOULD HAVE BEFORE THE ZOMBIE OUTBREAK
She looked about 200 pounds too thin for you. Also, probably not any better than Maggie.

Old 10-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #366
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

- The 10 Grossest Deaths on The Walking Dead

http://www.sidereel.com/posts/272327...dead-spoilers-

Old 10-31-2013, 10:31 PM   #367
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

- George Romero Disses 'The Walking Dead'

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/ge...235315460.html

Old 11-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #368
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Did that surfer dude survive? Which group does Carol end up with eventually? Also did Carol actually kill those two people, or was she covering up for that weird little girl?

Last edited by check two; 11-05-2013 at 02:15 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #369
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just about to start reading the second compendium, first one was really good. Quite a few big differences from the tv series. Governor is brutal in the comics lol
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #370
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Nice episode focusing on Hershel. How is he able to be inside the quarantine area so much, without getting sick? Also good to see the Governor back.

Old 11-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #371
TommySuits
meet me in the lobby

TommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killaTommySuits shaolin masta killa

this show is losing me. This season so far has been pretty dull
TommySuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #372
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

I wonder how many people the governor has with him

Old 11-12-2013, 07:14 PM   #373
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whoa..from the godfather of the zombie genre?..major pun
[QUOTE=check two;2411867]- George Romero Disses 'The Walking Dead'

^^^^^^^specter op
Old 11-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #374
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Yeah gotta agree ...breaking bass acting was great...at points u forgot it was just a show...it was almost like watching the lives of these folks while peeking through a window

^^^^^^^specter op
Old 11-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #375
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
some of the actors are better then others. i still need to watch sunday's episode. i agree that under the circumstances everyone would be freaking out but i dont care about that wiener glen and maggie's relationship etc. i havent read the comic but i imagine its a lot better
They are, I've been converted! Only watched 2 episodes of the new season since I started reading the books. Pacing seems much better to me though I don't know if that's just cos I'm a fast reader lol. I'm just gonna wait till I've got a few new episodes and watch them together
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote