news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son
Default Raekwon ain't give a shit about new Wu album

Update:

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Last edited by soob; 11-12-2013 at 05:12 PM.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
cunt

cunt crouching tigercunt crouching tiger

I'd happily listen to the album without him on it. this guy been fucking around ever since CL2 dropped
cunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt View Post
I'd happily listen to the album without him on it. this guy been fucking around ever since CL2 dropped
I think you mean to say that hes been one of the few relevant members since CL2....I dont like raekwons attitude towards the clan jus like the rest of us but anyone saying that rae hasnt been holdin shit down the past 3 years (along wit ghost) is lying to themselves. He will never flow like he did on ironman or immobilarity again but he is still way better than everyone besides ghost and MAYBE meth. People always are glorifying U-god and Masta Killa but try to shit on Rae. Those two release music once every three fuckin years so they cant compete wit a workhorse like rae. Rza jus needs to get a couple songs wit Rae and Ghost and call it a day because neither one of those two seem to like Rza's new production style anyway so fuck it...Hopefuly Priest is on there a lot (he could save the album if ghost and rae arent on there a lot.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:01 AM   #4
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

the wu expired years ago. rae got a point.
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:23 AM   #5
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whoever runs Wu's FB pages is a retard.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:29 AM   #6
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Co-sign
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #7
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we don't want a new wu-tang album anyway, the magic is gone
Old 11-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #8
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
I think you mean to say that hes been one of the few relevant members since CL2....I dont like raekwons attitude towards the clan jus like the rest of us but anyone saying that rae hasnt been holdin shit down the past 3 years (along wit ghost) is lying to themselves. He will never flow like he did on ironman or immobilarity again but he is still way better than everyone besides ghost and MAYBE meth. People always are glorifying U-god and Masta Killa but try to shit on Rae. Those two release music once every three fuckin years so they cant compete wit a workhorse like rae. Rza jus needs to get a couple songs wit Rae and Ghost and call it a day because neither one of those two seem to like Rza's new production style anyway so fuck it...Hopefuly Priest is on there a lot (he could save the album if ghost and rae arent on there a lot.
Raes just holding it down for himself tho. Thats fair enough cos hes gotta eat but dont be fooled like hes doing it for the wutang, if he was he would have all types of wu element and features but he doesnt hes just doing himself. Simple as that.
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

he really doesn't have to eat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is that the official Wu facebook page? Do they even have an official facebook page?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #11
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Fuck Raekwon !
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #12
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Wu-International: Indeed the Beatles produced a lot of classic albums in a period of some six, seven years just like Wu Tang gave us a series of absolute classics in a period of some five years. Speaking of albums, maybe we can take a look at some of your musical projects now ? Your last project as we know it was “Visions of the 10th Chamber Part 2” that you consigned Dlah to produce, how did you meet Dlah and how did the project come about?
Popa Wu: He had hit me up on Myspace a long time ago and he told me he was a young producer and nobody ever did anything for him. You know, every time they come to the town and do shows, they tell him they were gonna help him, they gonna do this … you know ? So I kinda felt sorry for him and I said ”Well, you gotta learn to do your own stuff.” Giving him advice, being very advisive to him, trying to give him good advice on how he can make it. So I was gonna do my album, so I said “Let me tell you something: since you said nobody did nothing. I got my label Popa Wu records and I’m a do ‘Visions of the tenth Chamber part II’ so if you want to produce some tracks on it, I’m gonna let you do it and then he also had love for the Wu cause then you can’t say nobody did nothing. So he did just one record and that’s it, it was over. But then he went crazy with it, he keeps telling everyone “he’s Wu Tang, part of Wu Tang, he’s Wu affiliated”. And that gets on my nerves ! He should call himself Hellkeydoe, why would you keep running around telling everyone all over Facebook and all that that ‘you’re Wu-Tang, you’re Wu-Tang affiliated ‘, you know , you aint! STOP DOING THAT, I HATE THAT! You did one little project for me, you gave me a few beats, so you did something … that don’t make you Wu Affiliated, that don’t make you Wu-Tang man, stop!

Wu-International: So his claims are not correct?
Popa Wu: He ain’t Wu tang, he’s Hellkeydoe ! He did a few tracks for my album, my business the 10th chamber
Wu-International: And that was it ?
Popa Wu: That was it, that was the end of it, and then never did nothing, I let him do the tracks but it never did nothing so I shut the whole thing down.

Wu-International: Future Chamber as we know it eventually fell out publicly with DLAH and Rraddrr Van going at each other over the internet, where you aware of this fall out and what’s your take on all of this?
Popa Wu: I don’t know what they was doing. I did this deal with them and I was backed up cause I saw it wasn’t going to work. They went on doing their own thing but kept claiming Wu Tang. I was hearing a lot of stories about these guys so I said I didn’t have anything to do with that. I don’t have nothing to do with DLAH ! You know when you go to a label and you don’t sell no units, they drop you ! He gave me a few tracks, so we tried to put it out and it didn’t work ! So that’s the end of it. Dlah & Popa Wu

Wu-International: So currently you don’t really have any kind of business relationship with him?
Popa Wu: I ain’t seen him in years! I haven’t spoken to DLAH or seen DLAH in about three years.

http://wu-international.com/misc_alb..._Interview.htm

+ audio interview http://www.mixcloud.com/Wu_Internati...international/

The Wu-Tang Facebook is fake.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Been saying this forever...they really need to hire new pr people and stop letting their weed carriers handle their business

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #14
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post

What exactly does "holding shit down "mean when we talk about Rae?

He has been putting out really average and mostly wack music since CL2. His flow sucks. The content of his rhymes suck. It's the same old shit. His beat selection is horrible and makes 8 diagrams sound like Dark Side of the Moon.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #15
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

I was saying this back when it dropped but CL2 was not that good at all. It was one of the first sequels to a hip hop classic so everybody gets a semi talking about it. Album was boring, flows were unoriginal and of course the beats weren't shit compared to how artistic the orig was.

Seems like Rae is acting like a new Wu album isn't on his radar. All he is worried about is making it seem like he's Puff or Jay's best friend whenever someone pulls a camera out.

Last edited by Miliato; 11-14-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote