news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #11521
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who won Brooklyn and Sacramento game? I'm tired of players flopping and i've been tired of it. Play some damn defense and stop being lazy. Matt Barnes is retarded. He has himself to blame for having to pay a fine because he shouldn't have pushed Ibaka. He needs to stop letting his emotions control him and stop acting a damn fool. I just looked at the standings for all the teams and i saw Brooklyn is 2-5. I didn't think they were that bad. I told ya'll Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett are done. They should've retired last season. Dwight Howard had a terrible game scoring last night but he dominated with rebounding and blocked shots as usual.

Charles Barkley was saying last night that Dwight needs to learn how to post up because he still doesn't know how to do that and he said his game hasn't gotten any better and that's a shame as long as he's been in the league. I agree with Charles. Shaq said if Dwight wants to learn how to post up, he should come to him because he's the post up king LOL. Amare Stoudemire has got to go. I think he only had 5 points last night LOL. Knicks ought to be lucky Carmelo scored 45 because if he hadn't done that, they probably would've gotten blown out. I saw the Knicks are 1-4 at home and that's surprising because they usually play good at home.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #11522
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

JR Smith fined $25,000 for threatening Brandon Jennings. I wonder if he will be able to stay out of jail when his career is over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #11523
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This will be the highlight of Boston's season.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #11524
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I guess the Pacers won't be going 82-0 this season.

Old 11-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #11525
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Z-Bo: Screw Memphis I'm Reppin The Bulls

Zach Randolph has some serious 'splainin' to do ... 'cause the Memphis Grizzlies star hit up the L.A. club scene this weekend wearing a CHICAGO BULLS HAT ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

Randolph and his crew rolled into Greystone Manor in Hollywood on Sunday night ... and even though he didn't feel like talking, he definitely made a huge statement with his choice of headgear.

Of course, San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick took a TON of heat for a similar situation earlier this year ... when he was seen out with a Miami Dolphins hat on.

Some of his teammates -- and other players in the league -- went after Colin, saying he made a huge mistake by wearing another team's logo. Many players and fans believe it sends the wrong message about the player's loyalty.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:59 PM   #11526
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Spurs and Blazers on fire

Quote:
Old 11-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #11527
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default DeMarcus Cousins wouldn't let teammate give CP3 a handshake after game

lol...smh

CP3 says Cousins needs "guidance."

Old 11-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #11528
check two
N.I.

Demarcus Cousins is like the average third grader. You can't build a team around him.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #11529
check two
N.I.

Derrick Rose could miss the rest of the season? More injury prone than Oden.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #11530
check two
N.I.

- Jordan: Team will use same colors as old Hornets

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan says his team will use purple and teal as its primary colors when it changes its name to the Hornets next season.

Those are the same colors players wore when the Hornets were in Charlotte from 1988-2002, before the franchise moved to New Orleans. The new color scheme will be accented by secondary colors of black, gray and light blue.

The Hornets name became available when New Orleans became the Pelicans this season.

Jordan said in a release Sunday that ''it was important to us to acknowledge the heritage of the Charlotte Hornets when bringing the name back to the market'' and ''the purple and teal color scheme was instantly recognizable as being associated with the original Hornets.''

On Monday, the organization will begin a three-week campaign focused on ''painting the city'' with the return of the purple and teal colors to Charlotte.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #11531
hectis
Vic

I hope Derrick Rose does not end up being the Bo Jackson of the NBA, and what I mean by that is I hope he does not end up being a player that had such great talent, but injuries hurt his career, and we end up saying what could have been.

Old 11-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #11532
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default DRose Meme

lol @ Adrien Broner dissin DRose

Old 11-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #11533
check two
N.I.

- Former NBA All-Star Josh Howard takes big pay cut to make comeback in D-League

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--fo...174706898.html

Quote:
Old 11-27-2013, 12:49 AM   #11534
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2013, 02:08 AM   #11535
check two
N.I.

Michael Beasley meets former teammate Markieff Morris and is shocked he has a twin (Marcus)that also plays on the Suns now too.

Quote: