news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-21-2013, 07:54 AM   #46
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

sad truth^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #47
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

So what's the deal, is this gonna even drop anymore? Shit is supposed to come out the 26th and Jus hasn't even told us how to get the shit.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #48
tranquilbeast

tranquilbeast grasshopper

I cant see it dropping the 26th. But at same why drop a video & say its dropping the 26th for nothing. He is not gaining anything from it. He has been working on this shit for almost 6yrs now.
tranquilbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #49
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Jus Allah still muslim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #50
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquilbeast View Post
I cant see it dropping the 26th. But at same why drop a video & say its dropping the 26th for nothing. He is not gaining anything from it. He has been working on this shit for almost 6yrs now.
Well, taken with a grain of salt, according to comments on the video:

- Slaine beef. Jus dissed Slaine on Twitter in April/May
- Vinnie and C-Lance may have turned their back on him because of this.
- No promotion from C-Lance for an album that may have been totally produced by him.
- Reef beef.

Jus Allah sounds like he's being shun like an amish.

Last edited by madchild; 11-24-2013 at 11:24 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #51
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Why's Jus beefing with Reef?

Old 11-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #52
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Nothing to see here. At least he came out of hiding to say something I guess.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:54 AM   #53
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Quote:
JUS ALLAH'S NEW SHIT "HELL AWAITS" streaming now on http://www.myspace.com/jedimindtricks ...from the forthcoming monstrosity MMA (meanest man alive) Aug 31 2009, 01:18 AM
4 years later

Quote:
Jus Allah ‏@JusAllahMMA Nov 25th 2013
What up peoples, unfortunately the album has been pushed back, new release date coming soon...
This guy aint right in the head
Old 11-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #54
tranquilbeast

tranquilbeast grasshopper

^^^ And don't forget this, released Jan 07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhCbmDtMuE. At the end he mentions his album 'Colossus' coming this summer
tranquilbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #55
NinjaSpiT
Spit of NinjA

NinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkey

Jus allah is a terrible businessman.

Besides the beef with vinny and reef and slaine (who the fuck is slaine?), can anybody tell me why Chief Kamachi was shunned the same way as Jus is being shun right now? From what I heard, Kamachi wasnt even asked to tour with AOTP and he had how many verses on AOTP albums? wtf is vinnie a fucking racist?

NinjaSpiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:55 PM   #56
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
Put your glasses on ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #57
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post

Besides the beef with vinny and reef and slaine (who the fuck is slaine?)
Slaine is an Emcee.

-La Coka Nostra
-Special Teamz

He's actually quite good in my opinion.

Quote:
can anybody tell me why Chief Kamachi was shunned the same way as Jus is being shun right now? From what I heard, Kamachi wasnt even asked to tour with AOTP and he had how many verses on AOTP albums? wtf is vinnie a fucking racist?
Apathy & Kamachi don't get on....at all.
The Chief but out an AOTP/Apathy diss track a while ago as well.

As far as I'm aware Kamachi left the group on his own accord and was not shunned.

"There Will Be No Jedi Mind Tricks Presents : Chief Kamachi Album"

--Chief Kamachi

Interesting you mentioned this though....
As I recently heard Virtuoso mention himself being a part of AOTP
Years after being a part of the original line up with no features since?

Out of the blue too say the least.

Pretty sure someone mentioned Jus was working on The New AOTP Album as well
Shame if this shit doesn't get sorted....shows you how important Stoupe really was.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 12:46 PM   #58
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope this comes out this year....

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:01 PM   #59
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Is this guy a perfectionist or 200% incompetent at releasing an album? I heard he was holding out to release his album the museum root.

This track came on the other day:

and I realized I need some new angry hip-hop in my life.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #60
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

Quote:
Jus allah is a terrible businessman.

Besides the beef with vinny and reef and slaine (who the fuck is slaine?), can anybody tell me why Chief Kamachi was shunned the same way as Jus is being shun right now? From what I heard, Kamachi wasnt even asked to tour with AOTP and he had how many verses on AOTP albums? wtf is vinnie a fucking racist?
SLAINE MADE A CLASSIC WITH STATIK SELECTAH AND SHITS ON JMT AND AOTP

HES THE FIRST RAPPER ON THIS SONG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote