news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation XBOX One Review

Ouch! As it stands, the PS4 looks to be the winner. The problem with launch gaming consoles is that you can't judge on its launch appearance alone. The PS4 had a rocky launch with blue light of death; However, from what I've heard and read, it's a great gaming console. With software updates, these software issues can and will be fixed over time.

The same applies with the XBOX One. Software will advance as time goes on.

I don't understand why the gaming companies put the consumers in a position to be the product testers. Seriously?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't owned a console in years, but I can't understand how consoles don't get any better looking! Every console in recent years has been damn ugly and these two are no exception. If I'm paying that much for something to sit in my house I'd expect it not to repulse me...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:45 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should come out with some different colors instead of being a dust magnet. A lot of TV's all look the same too. Silver would have been nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:57 AM   #4
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I don't understand why the gaming companies put the consumers in a position to be the product testers. Seriously?
The consumers put themselves in that position by buying it at launch, they always have problems at first. I'm happy to wait, still plenty of life in the current gen consoles. Give it a while and they'll probably come out with a smaller, more reliable version and different colors etc..
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
The consumers put themselves in that position by buying it at launch, they always have problems at first. I'm happy to wait, still plenty of life in the current gen consoles. Give it a while and they'll probably come out with a smaller, more reliable version and different colors etc..

Here's the thing. When consumers purchase an item (game console, car, DVD, TV, etc), they have an expectation that the item will work properly. When the item doesn't perform as it should, then the consumers confidence decreases because the product wasn't properly tested.

This is my point. Sony and Microsoft didn't properly test their products prior to launch, which leaves the consumers to be the final testers of the finished product.

This is why I have never purchased a game console (other than the PSP and PS Vita) because they aren't properly tested.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

These things you're hearing only happen to a fraction of the buyers. That's normal for all consumer electronics. I read that Sony expected an even higher fail percentage.

And some errors can't be noticed or don't appear until it's tested by millions.

I'm gonna wait a couple of months so they have time to fix some of the kinks and improve the software, not saying that it's bad now but they always change some things for better usability, but that PS4 will be mine.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote