news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-05-2013, 11:20 PM   #3901
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

Also when I stopped following it almost every rapper was using that same God awful rhyme structure where 100% of the emphasis was on rhyming the last few words of every bar and making sure everybody knew you were doing it. Yuck. Absolutely fucken awful. No individuality at all in hip hop those last few years I was still following it.
Actually there's more originality and diversity in Hip-Hop today more than ever, the problem is that the music itself isn't really good. Guys like Schoolboy Q, Earl, Tyler, Danny Brown are new-age rappers but I don't really enjoy their music that much, it's just way too different from what we used to know.

Kendrick and Freddie Gibbs are closer to the 90s stuff, and both of them are easily the best rappers out right now.

But if you want true 90s Hip-Hop in 2013 then you better listen to foreign Hip-Hop, because a lot of them have do use that 90s Wu-Tang East Coast sound in their songs.
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #3902
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #3903
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

WE WHISPER DEAD HORSE KiD, GO FOR A WALK!

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #3904
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DrChainsawHands on youtube posts the nice rare tracks...

From the Jigsaw Puzzle?...

Beat on this one is vicious...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #3905
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

I believe this is from Jigsaw Puzzle, at least I haven't seen it on any other projects.

Old 10-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #3906
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Thanks not heard that, sounds like this is recorded 2005 onwards though. lol Shifter commented on that vid

Also has anyone got a pic of the Jigsaw puzzle cover, only seen it in youtube vids.

- KP -
Old 10-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #3907
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Dr. Chainsaw Hands strikes again.

Those snippets sound great!

An outtake of Bluntz Martiniz Girlz and Gunz I just found:

Last edited by Young Gun; 10-28-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #3908
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

I recognise a lot of tracks on that Jigsaw upload, looks like it's probably a compilation than the actual album then? Especially as it's 2 discs.

- KP -
Old 11-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #3909
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
I recognise a lot of tracks on that Jigsaw upload, looks like it's probably a compilation than the actual album then? Especially as it's 2 discs.

Yeah, a lot of tracks are verses from various collabs with Pro the Leader. A lot of the tracks are also on the 2001 Solo Mix that Dr. ChainsawHands uploaded a few months previous to Jigsaw. Those snippets are ace though! I was pissed when "Welcome to Alcatraz" cut off, haha!

Old 11-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #3910
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

^I know, that beat is crazy!

If the rumour is true and there were physical copies going around long beach a few years back, I can't believe this hasn't leaked yet...

- KP -
Old 11-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #3911
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
^I know, that beat is crazy!

If the rumour is true and there were physical copies going around long beach a few years back, I can't believe this hasn't leaked yet...
If this is true, my anticipation for this album has skyrocketed!

Old 11-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #3912
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Disc 2!

Old 11-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #3913
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

^ Nice comp but they're all new school holocaust tracks

- KP -
Old 11-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #3914
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
^ Nice comp but they're all new school holocaust tracks

Yeah, only a couple tracks on there that I haven't heard. They're good compilations though.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:56 AM   #3915
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Holocaust_as_Robot_Tank-Rumors_of_War_Mixtape-2013-hgk

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f5066112b8/