news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #991
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz drunken mastaFlamingSwordz drunken masta

Flames didn't make it, Wings out... ugh... go whoever.

I bet Iginla's pissed he decided to go to the Penguins.
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #992
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
By getting swept?
game 3 is one of the best hockey games i've seen in a long time. sweep or no sweep.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #993
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:43 AM   #994
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Popeye Jones son plays hockey? lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #995
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Mad free agent pick ups last few days...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #996
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Congrats to scott niedermayer

Chris Chelios

and Brendan Shanahan

on being elected into the Hockey Hall Of Fame!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #997
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

I know money isn't everything but walking away from 77 million? The Devil came out ahead.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/...ey-devils.html
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #998
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
I know money isn't everything but walking away from 77 million? The Devil came out ahead.

because....

Ilya Kovalchuk might have retired from the NHL, but he didn't stay retired long.

The former Devils star forward who surprised the league by calling it quits on his NHL career this past Thursday has signed a four-year contract with SKA St. Petersburg of the KHL. At this point there are no indications as to what the salary will be but expectations are it will land somewhere around $15 million per season.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #999
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How big is the KHL in Russia?

Old 11-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #1000
hectis
Vic

Wow, the Devils suck so far this season.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #1001
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Sucks for Stamkos. Would have gave Crosby a good battle for the lead in points. On vacation earlier this year, I checked out a Tampa Bay game and although the team sucked in general, Stamkos sure stood out on the ice every shift. Don't get to see many Tampa games on TV in my area.

madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #1002
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingSwordz View Post
Flames didn't make it, Wings out... ugh... go whoever.

I bet Iginla's pissed he decided to go to the Penguins.

Now hes with Boston, I hope to see him raise the Cup one of these seasons.
If Boston doesnt make it will he jump ship to the Kings or Blackhawks?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #1003
netscape check two
N.I.

- Lawsuit against the NHL from former players concerning concussions

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl--in...051259358.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #1004
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^stupid lawsuit

half the people listed didn't even play with helmets for fuck sake. get over it, its a contact sport, concussions were bound to happen.

stick to knitting if you didn't want to deal with it, or play smarter.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #1005
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
Sucks for Stamkos. Would have gave Crosby a good battle for the lead in points. On vacation earlier this year, I checked out a Tampa Bay game and although the team sucked in general, Stamkos sure stood out on the ice every shift. Don't get to see many Tampa games on TV in my area.

Stamkos is one of the hardest working, dedicated players in the NHL right now. his injury was a definite set back but he is quickly recovering.

broken leg, and wants to be back for Sochi. Crosby breaks a nail and hes out for ten weeks. I know who id rather have on my team
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote