news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #1756
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Does Alabama ever play any good teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #1757
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Hurricanes get killed for the third game in a row, this time to Duke.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #1758
netscape check two
N.I.

No heisman this year for Peewee Football

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #1759
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I doubt he was going to win it anyway. I think Jameis Winston will win it; Unless he loses votes for what's going on.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #1760
netscape check two
N.I.

Hopefully not

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #1761
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hopeful not he doesn't win it, or that doesn't cost him to win it?

Old 11-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #1762
netscape check two
N.I.

Duke over Florida St. next weekend.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #1763
netscape check two
N.I.

Congrats to Auburn, the better team won. Alabama's coach always seems like he's got a stick up his hiney.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #1764
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Duke over Florida St. next weekend.
Maybe in like Vegas if they give Duke 50 points.

Quote:
Congrats to Auburn, the better team won. Alabama's coach always seems like he's got a stick up his hiney.

Am happy they lost. I hope they lose again!!!!

Old 12-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #1765
netscape check two
N.I.

Alabama only dropped to 4? Ohio St. was lucky this past game, I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Michigan St. next game. Michigan's coach should have just went to overtime instead of going for 2.

Missouri would possibly be one or two if they hadn't lost that overtime game.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #1766
netscape check two
N.I.

Florida is horrible. Florida St. had an easy game.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 06:01 AM   #1767
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

FSU and MIAMI ran the train on Art Vandergay's PITT PANTHERS

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #1768
netscape check two
N.I.

Florida St. is 28 point favorites against Duke? That's ridiculous.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2013, 02:02 AM   #1769
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

FSU 64 Auburn 10

MIAMI 55 L'Ville 13

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #1770
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Florida St. is 28 point favorites against Duke? That's ridiculous.
Was It?