news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #4411
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

- Josh Reddick loses ‘beard-off,’ has his face shaved by WWE’s Daniel Bryan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...9256--mlb.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:35 AM   #4412
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RIP to wrestling legend Maurice "Mad Dog" Vachon

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10034448.shtml

Old 11-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #4413
check two
N.I.

who won tonight?

Old 11-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #4414
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Miz,
The Shield, and the Real Americans,
Big E,
The cast of Total Divas,
John Cena,
The Beard, and The Best,
Randy Orton.

The PPV was wack!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #4415
check two
N.I.

WWE Survivor Series Poll: Grade WWE's final Big Four pay-per-view event of 2013

Votes
A - Great show. 3% 57
B - Good show. 11% 228
C - Average show. 28% 584
D - Disappointing show. 32% 662
F - Lousy show. 27% 557

2,088 votes total

Old 11-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #4416
check two
N.I.

-WWE Music staffer cleared in civil suit related to an accident that occurred when she let go of the wheel to cover her exposed breasts
Nov 25, 2013 - 01:36 PM

Brittany Lahm, an assistant to the general manager of WWE Music Group, was cleared in a civil lawsuit related to a car accident that occurred in July 2009 in New York. Lahm, 24, was driving when passenger Brandon Berman, who died in the accident, pulled the string on her bikini top as she was driving, causing her to take her hands off the wheel and cover breasts. Another passenger, Jason Pelletier, filed a civil lawsuit in which he sought damages because his college football career was cut short due to injuries suffered in the accident. Read more at NYdailynews.com.

Old 11-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #4417
check two
N.I.

I saw some of Raw last night, are they definitely unifying the heavyweight belt then?

The part with Strahan/Miz/Titus was terrible. Is Miz a face or heel right now by the way?

Old 11-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #4418
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wish I could tell you, but I have no idea, and I don't think the creative department at the WWE does either.

Old 11-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #4419
check two
N.I.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #4420
check two
N.I.

The following are the nominees for the various WWE website Slammy Awards.

Breakout Star

-The Wyatt Family

-Big E Langston

-Fandango

-The Shield

"The Is Awesome" Moment of the Year.

-Dolph Ziggler cashes in the Money in the Bank contract

-Daniel Bryan wins the WWE Championship at Night of Champions

-Big Show knocks out Triple H

-Kofi Kingston's chair hop to stave off elimination at the Royal Rumble

Trending Now (Hashtag of the Year) for biggest online buzz

#BelieveInTheShield

#FollowTheBuzzards

#BestForBusiness

#WeThePeople

Beard of the Year

-Daniel Bryan

-The Wyatt Family

-Damien Sandow

-Zeb Colter

Couple of the Year

-Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

-Fandnago and Summer Rae

-Tyson Kidd and Natalya

-Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella

-John Cena and Nikki Bella

-Jimmy Uso and Naomi

What a Maneuver

-Daniel Bryan's running knee

-A.J. Lee's Black Widow

-Roman Reigns' spear

-Antonio Cesaro's Cesaro Swing

Faction of the Year

-The Shield

-The Wyatt Family

-The Real Americans

-3MB

Best Crowd of the Year

-Raw after WrestleMania 29 (East Rutherford, N.J.)

-WWE Payback (Chicago)

-SummerSlam (Los Angeles)

-Raw in England (April 22 in London)

Say What? Quote of the Year

-"Paul, say somethin' stupid." - Brock Lesnar to Paul Heyman

-Rise above THIS." - Damien Sandow to John Cena

-"One Stipulation: I'm in my boys' corner and I'll be your huckleberry all night long." - Dusty Rhodes

-Paul Heyman's volcano tirade

Feat of Strength of the Year

-Antonio Cesaro swings The Great Khali

-Ryback Shell Shocks Mark Henry

-The Shield Triple Powerbombs Big Show

-Mark Henry pulls two trucks with his hands

Tag Team of the Year

-The Shield

-Prime Time Players

-The Uso Brothers

-Cody Rhodes and Goldust

-The Real Americans

You Still Got It" Best Superstar Return Award

-Rob Van Dam

-Goldust

-The Bella Twins

-Bruno Sammartino

-Chris Jericho

Best Dance Moves

-Fandango

-Summer Rae

-R-Truth

-Funkadactyls

-The Great Khali

-Miz-co Inferno

Catchphrase of the Year

-"Yes! Yes! Yes!" - Daniel Bryan

-"That's what I do!" - Mark Henry

-"Faaaahhhhnnn...Daaahhhnnn...GO" - Fandango

-"Follow the Buzzards" - Bray Wyatt

-"We The People" - Real Americans

-"Believe in The Shield" - The Shield

Favorite Web Show

-WWE Inbox

-30-Second Fury

-JBL and Cole Show

Old 12-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #4421
check two
N.I.

How were the slammy's? Any chance that Cena doesn't win at the next PPV?

Old 12-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #4422
check two
N.I.

Or is Triple H going to end up winning it?

Old 12-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #4423
check two
N.I.

who's gonna win tonight?

Old 12-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #4424
hectis
vic

Am happy Orton won, because as long as Cena is not champion it's always a win!!!!

Old 12-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #4425
check two
N.I.

If Smackdown becomes a live broadcast show, I would hope they don't have it on Tuesday nights.