news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-09-2013, 05:26 AM   #16
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffffff

rest in peace is inaccurate and confusing

the physical universe AKA the world of life and death is a VACATION(rest, relaxation) from the spirit realm AKA that which could never be adequetely described in words...the spirit realm vibrates at infineatly higher levels than the physical...planet Asia is intended to be a vacation spot for spirit beings who require sleep...

food for thoughts statement is an assumption and we all know what happens when you make assumptions

certain physical living people do know what happens after we "die"...its just they cannot prove it to other people who have not experienced it...

eye have been to the unknowable nuff times and at various levels...thus far eye have visited the lowest levels via da dream world or power plants...power plants mixed with weed, music and sex...the highest level eye ever been to was attained completely sober and alone...it was both dreadfull and exstatic all at da same time

unfortuneatly in the time we are living in...spirit beings who sleep here on earfff have to deal with nightmares

"power fantastic, is in your life at last, your a little bit apprehensive cuz what it is is whut you want and need"----Prince

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #17
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
certain physical living people do know what happens after we "die"...its just they cannot prove it to other people who have not experienced it...

eye have been to the unknowable nuff times and at various levels...thus far eye have visited the lowest levels via da dream world or power plants...power plants mixed with weed, music and sex...the highest level eye ever been to was attained completely sober and alone...it was both dreadfull and exstatic all at da same time

Doesn't matter what you experience through drugs/meditation or anything like that you cannot say with 100% certainty that it is the same as what happens after you die, it's just more assumptions
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #18
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
rest in peace is inaccurate and confusing

the physical universe AKA the world of life and death is a VACATION(rest, relaxation) from the spirit realm AKA that which could never be adequetely described in words...the spirit realm vibrates at infineatly higher levels than the physical...planet Asia is intended to be a vacation spot for spirit beings who require sleep...

food for thoughts statement is an assumption and we all know what happens when you make assumptions

unfortuneatly in the time we are living in...spirit beings who sleep here on earfff have to deal with nightmares

"power fantastic, is in your life at last, your a little bit apprehensive cuz what it is is whut you want and need"----Prince
lol what a childish, humorous post

I will echo hashasin post and say those who have ego death, out of body experiences, and even near death experiences, have no way of knowing with complete certainty that that is what happens when we die. The fact that this actually needs to be said shows alot about you

eye have been a practicing psychonaut for years and have killed my ego or "self" numerous times. Eye am no where near the level of shamans who have been doing this for decades and had to actually earn their stripes. And I still have never heard of shamans claiming to know what happens when they die.

if you think you can use "power plants" a few times (with music and sex lmao) and then know what happens you die, you are one misinformed mafucka.

sit back down bro. I aint the one.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #19
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food, I tried to pm you. Your box is full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #20
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just cleared some, go ahead and resend bro

Old 12-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #21
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

"lol what a childish, humorous post"

don't forget obnoxious too...if you don't fucks widdit then stop making innaccurate statements up at know da ledge-amundo....take dat shit back to valley high where it belongs

what do scott bao and tony danza have in common?

"I will echo hashasin post and say those who have ego death, out of body experiences, and even near death experiences, have no way of knowing with complete certainty that that is what happens when we die."

eye will adress hash in a few but...back to the bandaid om bout to rip off your forearm

"nobody knows that shit."-FFT

you can't prove nobody knows that shit either...its just a big assumption you are making that theres not one person on the planet who knows

eye have not one iota of interest in proving it 2 anybody

murky ass subjects like the origin of man....or where we go when we die...for anyone to make a statement like "nobody knows" as if its the fuckin truth is quite assanine

"The fact that this actually needs to be said shows alot about you"

alot about who?

om just addressing you and your obtuse audacity

"eye have been a practicing psychonaut for years and have killed my ego or "self" numerous times. Eye am no where near the level of shamans who have been doing this for decades and had to actually earn their stripes. And I still have never heard of shamans claiming to know what happens when they die."

ok

"if you think you can use "power plants" a few times (with music and sex lmao) and then know what happens you die, you are one misinformed mafucka."

your just bleeding with assumptions sport

you don't know shit about self

"sit back down bro. I aint the one."

no you most certain are not the one

12 jewels!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #22
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post

Doesn't matter what you experience through drugs/meditation or anything like that you cannot say with 100% certainty that it is the same as what happens after you die, it's just more assumptions
yes making grandious assumptions about murky unprovable subjects is sum bullshit...eye agree and thats why om doing whut da fuck om doin shhhhashshun...eye share mah experiences that eye know are more realer than the physical world but om willing to admit eye can't prove shit.....eye know its the truth....and you will all learn some night that what is hidden in food for thoughts comments is spiritual playa hating...keep your hating objective here at know da ledge please?

lik

Old 12-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #23
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

Quote:
you can't prove nobody knows that shit either...its just a big assumption you are making that theres not one person on the planet who knows

eye have not one iota of interest in proving it 2 anybody

murky ass subjects like the origin of man....or where we go when we die...for anyone to make a statement like "nobody knows" as if its the fuckin truth is quite assanine
I cant prove it either?

The origin of man?

You are quite possibly the most retarded person I ahve ever dialogued with.

And I shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by food for thought; 12-09-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
what is hidden in food for thoughts comments is spiritual playa hating...
Always good to see you weigh in on these topics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #25
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

general chat muhfuckas comming to KTL flinging they monkey poop at everyone

general chat people number one debate tactic=CHANGE THE SUBJECT

stop changing the subject food for thought...you said a blatant bold faced lie...you are just speculating...assuming that NOBODY knows what happens to us when we "die"...like eye said...keep your monkey pooh at general chat where it belongs...

and of course hacking into peoples account and putting un-wanted pictures on they shit is just another way to change the subject

but knowcheeze is unbeatable in a debate so eye understand you are just doing what you CAN do....Lwhich is everything except debate the subject....LOL

Luh Yaw....PEACE!!!!!!