news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 12-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation Vicious Age[EP]

What up Corp.

Here is a few beats I've worked on recently compiled into an EP. Leave some feed let me know whats up. Peace.

Stream http://soundcloud.com/gameofdeath/sets/vicious-age-ep-1

Download http://www.sendspace.com/file/j3lc01
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son

PRESSURE POINTS!!!!!! PLAGUE!!!! Fire EP dude.
clanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

damn all these beats are flaaaames
G O D a fkn beast

chain reaction
thats all me
monstrous

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

just wrote ma verse, bout to lace it tonight, PEACE!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-06-2013, 02:31 AM   #5
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first beat made me dl whole tape! thanks!
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i killed that 3rd beat shun
shits gon be on my nu solo album thats gonna drop in a day or 2
RESPECT

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-08-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
Chief Bob
---

Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very dope tape GoD!
Chief Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #8
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

DOWNLOADIN NOW!! P.E.A.C.E TO THE G.O.D... BEEN A MINUTE LORD and I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU BEEN WORKIN ON!!!

YO, I STILL HAVE A PHYSICAL COPY OF EMPTY RIFLES FULL CANTEENS WITH YOUR ACRONYM ON IT... YOU HAD AN ILL PRODUCTION CREDIT ON THAT SHIT!! SHOOT ME YOUR ADRESS, AND A CPL BEATZ LORD!!

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #9
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Yo G.O.D. this whole tape is bananas fam straight up and down yo but my fav. is Executioners Dream too phat yo PEACE !!!
Old 12-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #10
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanarchy View Post
PRESSURE POINTS!!!!!! PLAGUE!!!! Fire EP dude.
Glad you feelin em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
damn all these beats are flaaaames
G O D a fkn beast

chain reaction
thats all me
monstrous
Yeah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
first beat made me dl whole tape! thanks!
Dope, that's the type of reac I'm looking for. Just hear one and you want to get your hands on some more. Peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
i killed that 3rd beat shun
shits gon be on my nu solo album thats gonna drop in a day or 2
RESPECT
Preciate the look, send me a message or an email we'll work somethin out. Either way don't put the MP3 on the album the mix will be wack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MENES View Post
DOWNLOADIN NOW!! P.E.A.C.E TO THE G.O.D... BEEN A MINUTE LORD and I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU BEEN WORKIN ON!!!
Word. Let me know what you think when you listen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by obServant View Post
Yo G.O.D. this whole tape is bananas fam straight up and down yo but my fav. is Executioners Dream too phat yo PEACE !!!
One of my favorite beats I worked on this year.

Last edited by GameOfDeath; 12-09-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

beat 2 got murdered G
me and jig is on that one

beat 2 and beat 3 will both be on my SHOOTING DEBRIS LP coming in a few days

PEACE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like all of it. no complaints here

some great beats man, drums are chunky, samples are dope, everything hits like its supposed too.

props GOD. keep bangin out

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #13
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

Thanks for the feed.

Yo King H beats are for sale. Hit me up.

Last edited by GameOfDeath; 12-16-2013 at 10:58 AM.