news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #1081
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fight was close, and it's not like one fighter clearly won the fight. Which makes me laugh how am reading this was the worst decision in UFC history, like really? Have people just started watching UFC?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #1082
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For a contender to win a title fight they will have to do a lot more to take that belt. You cant win 2 rounds or even 2.5 rounds and win. maybe even 3 rounds. you need to dominate all rounds if you dont ko or make the belt holder to tap

personally i give GSP 3 rounds to 2 rounds

first round Hendricks won but not by much... he dominated in most strikes 60 or so to 20 from gsp

2nd round Hendricks lost a step and gsp thew more strikes but not by much gsp took Hendricks down

3rd round and only round where a fighter completely dominated another fighter. GSP threw over 80 strikes and hendricks with only 20 and only 10 landed. Hendricks was completely gassed and his punches had nothing on them. I think this is were GSp almost knocked Hendricks down with a leg kick ...GSP laded several head kicks as
well

4th round. Hendrecks came back but didnt completely dominate GSP he just took him down and stayed on top only to throw a few good hits the majority of the round

5th round GSP took it with a few take downs and a submission attempt. both fighters did their thing on the stand up with both taking good blows and taking them

over all pretty close fight. Wish GSP did did better. He wasn't moving his head to whole fight and a he should of threw more kicks and more take downs especially the 2nd round and 4th rounds

Hendricks had some great power punches and almost looked like he would win the first round but just lost his endurance after that round and slowly went downhill in that department while gsp looked liked he could go for another 3 or 5 rounds after the fight. Both fighters have a great chin
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #1083
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Next up is UFC 168 Chris Weidman vs Anderson Silva. I want the spider to win, but I won't be surprised if he lost.

Old 11-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #1084
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Last nights card was pretty good. I knew that Woodley & Lawler would win, they looked impressive. I think they should fight next. The Rashad vs Sonnen fight was disappointing. The GSP vs Hendricks was crazy! GSP is my fav fighter but I was betting on Hendricks to win. Johnny landed more of the power shots and defended well against the champ but I think that George landed more accurate shots and he did just enough to sway the judges for the victory. The fight could've gone either way really, I don't think that because GSP's face was messed up is a reason to say he lost. He bruises easily, he got beat up but not beat.
I said this to my niggaz yesterday after the fight, "the challenger will never beat the champ by descision in LAS VEGAS."

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #1085
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
For a contender to win a title fight they will have to do a lot more to take that belt. You cant win 2 rounds or even 2.5 rounds and win. maybe even 3 rounds. you need to dominate all rounds if you dont ko or make the belt holder to tap

personally i give GSP 3 rounds to 2 rounds

first round Hendricks won but not by much... he dominated in most strikes 60 or so to 20 from gsp

2nd round Hendricks lost a step and gsp thew more strikes but not by much gsp took Hendricks down

3rd round and only round where a fighter completely dominated another fighter. GSP threw over 80 strikes and hendricks with only 20 and only 10 landed. Hendricks was completely gassed and his punches had nothing on them. I think this is were GSp almost knocked Hendricks down with a leg kick ...GSP laded several head kicks as
well

4th round. Hendrecks came back but didnt completely dominate GSP he just took him down and stayed on top only to throw a few good hits the majority of the round

5th round GSP took it with a few take downs and a submission attempt. both fighters did their thing on the stand up with both taking good blows and taking them

over all pretty close fight. Wish GSP did did better. He wasn't moving his head to whole fight and a he should of threw more kicks and more take downs especially the 2nd round and 4th rounds

Hendricks had some great power punches and almost looked like he would win the first round but just lost his endurance after that round and slowly went downhill in that department while gsp looked liked he could go for another 3 or 5 rounds after the fight. Both fighters have a great chin

plus 1 for this and for what hectics wrote!!

On point! I'm sick of everyone saying Hendricks got robbed!
Only thing convincing about Hendricks was his celebration at the end of the bout !
Giving someone a bloody face doesn't mean you won the bout.

with GSP looking like hes retired the belt is up for grabs
Condit & Hendricks look like the next successors

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #1086
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Antonio Bigfoot Silva vs Mark Hunt. Im taking Hunt on this 1, he's a fat boy (not like Roy Nelson) but he's got knockout power & Bigfoots chin is ?able.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #1087
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diaz fucked maynard up! didnt know he had ko power like that.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #1088
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

Bigfoot vs Hunt fight was 1 of the best heavyweight fights Ive ever seen. It was back & forth the whole way, bothe were bloodied up like hell. I cant believe it went all 5 rounds, I had Hunt winning it but Im not mad about the draw at all.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #1089
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

This FRIDAY- GSP will officially state if he will RETIRE or REMATCH / CONTINUE

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #1090
hectis
Vic

Anyone going to watch UFC this Saturday?

Old 12-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #1091
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Anyone going to watch UFC this Saturday?
Maybe. Half the names I don't recognize or don't remember watching.

- Does anyone care about the flyweight division?
- Can't stand Faber.
- Lauzon and Danzig are one of the only worthwhile fights. Half of me just wants to see what intro music Danzig comes out too.
- Sam Stout needs to get back on a winning streak. Chalking up way too many losses. I guess easier said then done with the competition. If he wasn't such a class act, would he still be in the UFC with a 7-6 record in the UFC?
- I probably should remember Chad Mendes since he's fought some tough fights.

Card is alright but no match-ups I'm dying to see.

Last edited by madchild; 12-12-2013 at 09:58 AM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #1092
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
This FRIDAY- GSP will officially state if he will RETIRE or REMATCH / CONTINUE
I honestly don't even want to see a re-match. Hendricks was a dipshit and cocky in the Post-Fight Press Conference saying he only gave it 70%. Well, then maybe you should of gave it 100% and you wouldn't have lost hot dog! At this point, I vaguely remember the fight and it probably should have gone Hendricks way. It sucks that you have to beat the champ in dominating fashion to get a win but that's the way it is. If this was the old UFC where you fought multiple times in a night, GSP wouldn't be champion. He looks like shit after every fight, even though he plays it safe.

Dana White is also a dipshit in thinking GSP owes him and/or the UFC to continue fighting. Let the man start the second chapter of his life and take some time off if need be. This isn't golf. The amount of brain trauma being seen in the news from other sports these days is soon to carry over to MMA. This is pretty obvious and shouldn't make headlines. Anyways, hope he just relinquishes his belt and do what he needs to do right now.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #1093
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Bigfoot vs Hunt fight was 1 of the best heavyweight fights Ive ever seen. It was back & forth the whole way, bothe were bloodied up like hell. I cant believe it went all 5 rounds, I had Hunt winning it but Im not mad about the draw at all.

I thought Hunt won this fight. He was definitely the aggressor and took BigFoot down several times. WTF?
Old 12-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #1094
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heavywieght fights are the most boring shit ever. if i want to watch to overgrown steriod freaks smash into each other ill watch football. boring. they are too big to have much technique. boxing also. besides tyson. that mother fucker was a surgeon.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #1095
madchild
FU-MAN

Jus Allah's promotion skills are rubbing off on Mac Danzig. Link