news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #11551
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with Check Two that the Pacers are gonna beat Miami in the playoffs. Chris Bosh needs to go and i saw on ESPN today that Miami wants to trade Dwayne Wade because he keeps having knee issues or i could've read the information wrong and it said the Heat are trying to get a shooting guard because of Dwayne's injury. I don't know why Miami got Greg Oden because i get tired of seeing him sitting on the bench in a suit LOL. He's just getting a free paycheck LOL. Portland looks real good right now. Hope they can keep it up. LOL@Nets losing to the Knicks Thursday 113-83 hahahahahahahahahaha. I was also surprised about Miami losing to the Bulls 107-87. Like i said Chris Bosh needs to go. His bitch ass only scored 10 points. Lebron is gonna get tired of carrying the scoring load. It'll be interesting to see if he stays in Miami after this season. I don't think he'll be going back to Cleveland. Kobe is coming back Sunday.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #11552
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Celtics beat the Knicks today by 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #11553
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #11554
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

does wade have a walker?

Quote:
Old 12-10-2013, 01:03 AM   #11555
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Wade's got THREE walkers

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #11556
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Ceitedmofo dissing Derrick Rose. Don't be dissing Derrick because he can't control getting a injury. Knicks are terrible. I saw Boston beat them badly. Knicks play Chicago tonight on ESPN and i won't be watching LOL. I see Oklahoma beat Indiana 118-94 last Sunday. Indiana isn't as good as i thought they were and i see they beat Miami last night. It's gonna be interesting to see if Indiana can beat Miami in the playoffs because i think Miami has a better bench than Indiana. I think the series is gonna depend on which bench plays better and it's possible that Miami could beat Indiana and i think the series can go 7 games.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #11557
check two
N.I.

Is that the same bench that includes Greg Oden?

Quote:
Old 12-12-2013, 01:52 AM   #11558
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Celtics beat the Knicks today by 41

FOR MY KNICKS FANS ! REAL TALK RIGHT HERE !!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 12-13-2013 at 01:30 AM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #11559
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There are going to be a lot of good teams who miss the playoffs this year in the Western Conference this season, and at the same time a lot of crappy teams are going to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #11560
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah it's a really shame that there's so many bad east teams because it wasn't like that back in the day. In the 80's and 90's, there was a lot of good east teams like Boston when they had Larry Bird, New York when they had Patrick Ewing, Philadelphia when they had Charles Barkley, New Jersey when they had Derrick Coleman and Kenny Anderson, Detroit when they had Isiah Thomas, Atlanta when they had Dominique Wilkins, Chicago when they had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, Cleveland when they had Brad Daugherty, Mark Price, Larry Nance, Ron Harper, Milwaukee when they had Terry Cummings, Ricky Pierce, Glenn Robinson, Ray Allen, Vin Baker, Indiana when they had Reggie Miller and Chuck Person, Charlotte when they had Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning. Those were the good old days. Even Miami had a decent team back then when they had Glen Rice, Rony Seikaly, Sherman Douglas.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #11561
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Detroit beat Indiana last night 101-96 hahahahahahahahaha. Detroit gave them their first home loss. Josh Smith had 30 points. That's probably a career high for him. I think he had 12 rebounds also. Brandon Jennings had 18 points. I don't think Indiana is gonna beat Miami tomorrow.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #11562
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Atlanta Hawks are the third seed in the Eastern Conference in the NBA....They wouldn't even make the playoffs if they were in the Western Conference, but let's look at this different: The Utah Jazz are 6-21, and have no shot of making it in the Western Conference....They would only be three games out from the eight seed in the Eastern Conference.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #11563
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Spike Lee Shares 1st Look at Ray Allen's 'Jesus Shuttlesworth' Jersey

The Miami Heat will wear nicknames on their jerseys for a few games against the Boston Celtics (Jan. 21) and Brooklyn Nets (Mar. 12, Apr. 6) this season and Spike Lee released the first look in reference to his character in "He Got Game" at what one of those jerseys will look like on Instagram

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-18-2013 at 10:08 AM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #11564
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@what Hectis said about Utah if they were in the east hahahahahaha. You're right. They probably would make the playoffs if they were in the east. Atlanta has the 3rd best record in the east? LOL. I didn't know that. They don't have any stars on their team. Joe Johnson and Josh Smith are gone from there and Atlanta is doing better than Brooklyn and Detroit LOL. I saw highlights of Portland and Cleveland game this morning from last night and i saw Damien Lillard hit the game winning three pointer in Alonzo Gee's face. Alonzo played terrible defense on that shot. Damien is very good though. He had 36 points last night and he outplayed Kyrie Irving who had 25 points and 10 assists. Lebron tweeted that he thinks Portland and Cleveland was one of the best games this season so far.

LOL@Amare Stoudemire and Kenyon Martin are out for the Knicks. Kenyon is out for 2 weeks and Amare said he isn't hurt but he wanted to take a few days off because the Knicks have played 6 games in 9 days and he's tired. When he does play, he doesn't do much LOL. Knicks need to let them go especially Amare because they're paying him too much money. Can somebody tell me why Rudy Gay was traded from Toronto to Sacramento when he hasn't been with Toronto that long?
Old 12-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #11565
check two
N.I.

Toronto is rebuilding

Quote: