news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #16
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
WHO IS HIS PRODUCER FOR THIS MIXTAPE? DUDE FROM EXTREME
lmao

i hate when fags make part 2's to classic shit that can never in a million years measure up to the original. whatever makes these homo's money i guess, i aint fuckin buying that shit though, i wont even download this shit, fuck em. i will however peep the mixtape where he raps over classic beats because i like that shit

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:43 AM   #17
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah it's probably a bad idea for rappers to make sequel albums because it always causes an inevitable comparison to the original but it's just a name, I just accept it's never gonna match the original and look forward to it for what it is, new music!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@GZAjector hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #19
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

CharlesJones shut ur uncletom azz the fukk up, thiz shxt is ill, beatz alone, audi
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:50 AM   #20
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

weirdos in hiphop shop, go join the israelian army
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #21
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

The sampler sounds pretty good to me for the exception of that 1 trap beat. He must know that the sequel has to live up to the hype & will do hist best to do so. I have faith in the god Red.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote