news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-21-2013, 06:23 AM   #1726
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

recently I've bought Evidence - The Weatherman LP - dope album
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #1727
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm glad to say my copy of Machete Mode by Esoteric & Stu Bangas is on it's way. The album drops next week and has a lineup of great MCs

Pre-orders available at http://bit.ly/machetemode

A USB stick filled with sounds Havoc used to produce classics = collector's item. Havoc's Infamous Kit is available for pre-order, Get 'em while they last, very limited in supply!

Pre-orders available at http://bit.ly/theinfamouskit

Last edited by fatboybrandon; 11-24-2013 at 02:32 PM.
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #1728
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Eminem's Marshall Mathers l.p. from Black Star Music and Video in Harlem, one of New York's last great music stores.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #1729
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GURU - JazzMatazz Vol. 3
Method Man - Tical 2000 judgement day

both on wax
Old 12-10-2013, 12:04 AM   #1730
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

last album I bought was Esoteric and INS-CZARFACE

dope

before that it was Random Axe

dope

before that Guilty Simpson
ode to the ghetto

super-dope

b4 that was JDILLA-The Shining

his last good lp imo
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #1731
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Ghostface Killah Twelve Reasons to Die Brown Tape and Slaughterhouse Welcome to our House.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:54 AM   #1732
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

I got that Reloaded by Marci on wax, shit is banging
Old 01-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #1733
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

la the darkman - heist of the century - wax
lors steppington - wax
Old 03-08-2014, 10:01 PM   #1734
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

10 more bonus tracks on the special reissue of this classic debut! Had to cop it as soon as I saw it here with many more of my personal favorite albums from late 2013 early 2014:

New at Undergroundhiphop.com
Old 05-21-2014, 05:30 PM   #1735
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Clipse- Lord Willin'
DJ Quik - Safe + Sound
Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
Shad - The Old Prince

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:32 PM   #1736
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
Common Sense - Resurrection (OG press)
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out

All on wax
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:43 PM   #1737
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

once upon a time in shaolin
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:08 AM   #1738
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn i'm so low on cash at the moment so i haven't really been able to buy anything :/ hopefully things work out soon, bc i got a lot of stuff i just need to get that's out right now. i'ma order the DITC Remix project, Buckwild/Meyhem Lauren, Ray's Cafe EP, Pharoahe Monch, AG/DeeJay Koss if it drops in physical, just to mention a few.

the latest addition to my collection was MF Grimm + Drasar's "Good Morning Vietnam Pt. 2", but i got it a couple of weeks ago as a gift from Grimm and Drasar so that was cool. incredible album

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:09 AM   #1739
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meyhem Lauren - silk pyramids. Straight banger
Timeless truth - Dominican diner. Also pure fire
Old 06-13-2014, 03:13 AM   #1740
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Eddie B - paper piff & polo (prod. by harry fraud)
It's Super duper with spectacular rhymes & lines like:

Hickory dickory dock, beautiful biddies from Sicily Italy sit on my cock!!!

Last edited by FatherSl!me; 06-13-2014 at 03:22 AM.
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote