news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #8281
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

what the heck was that about?

what did the ref do?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:25 AM   #8282
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:21 PM   #8283
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ Suarez? or CR7?

Non Ignorants
Old 01-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #8284
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
what the heck was that about?

what did the ref do?
Gave the player a yellow, however he gave the ball to them so it basically went unpunished. Ridiculous.

Premiership is the closest I ever remember it being this season. Never remember their being so many teams in the hunt. Ultimately it will come down to Man City and Chelsea but still exciting season so far.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:25 AM   #8285
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
Gave the player a yellow, however he gave the ball to them so it basically went unpunished. Ridiculous.

Premiership is the closest I ever remember it being this season. Never remember their being so many teams in the hunt. Ultimately it will come down to Man City and Chelsea but still exciting season so far.

I have to say, who wouldve thought Arsenal would be top of the EPL !
Besides Ozil They didn't do much in the transfer market.

Liverpool slipped up a bit and are in 4th place

and Man Utd are not even in the top 5... Not surprised as its Moyes first time in charge. Theres talks he wants to rebuild and start offloading players

Non Ignorants
Old 01-12-2014, 11:36 PM   #8286
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Liverpool slipped up a bit and are in 4th place
Watch them climb again with Sturridge & Suarez back. Nerve wrecking match today, but Sturridge looked sharper than ever when he came on.

Quote:
and Man Utd are not even in the top 5... Not surprised as its Moyes first time in charge. Theres talks he wants to rebuild and start offloading players

Should've done that a long time ago imo. Been saying it for a couple of years, Fergie was their main man. They got good forwards, but not much else.

So any of you got predictions for the january window? Things have been moving slow, but I expect that at least Man Utd & LFC got a player or two coming in before the end of the month. Hoping for M'vila & a winger to anfield.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #8287
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Liverpool looking like the sides of old right now:
Ruthless as well as scoring goals for fun.
Seeing them play at Anfield is a joy - the confidence is growing.

Shame we had to play Arsenal & Manchester City back to back
But I agree with Gnom....phazers off stun now that S.A.S. has reunited!

I would love to see the squad bulk up as that's been their downfall in recent years.

If Berbatov goes to Arsenal - that's not good for everyone else - he would fit in perfectly.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:34 PM   #8288
chiba
N.I.

EPL is looking good

the top spot is anyones

its a 4 horse race Arsenal, Man city, Chelsea, and L.pool

Non Ignorants
Old 02-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #8289
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-Archetype

Old 02-09-2014, 01:15 PM   #8290
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Racist Italian fans cause Mario Balotelli to cry.

Quote:
Old 02-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #8291
check two
N.I.

Are they required to wear those hats?

--- Four players banned from Iranian women’s national team for failing gender tests

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...4186--sow.html

Quote:
Old 02-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #8292
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

apparently it had nothing to do with racism. Apparently Ballotelli simply became emotional.

In more important news Liverpool destroyed Arsenal, for the first 20 minutes the best I seen Liverpool play for god knows how long. Still losing points to teams like West broom is why I still don't see us as having any chance of winning the title. You can't slip up when you got Man City destroying teams.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #8293
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

didnt have anything to do with racism.

he played like shit. he was subbed. his team lost. seedorf isnt afraid to sit anyone, hes a fucking a boss.

mario needs to put forth more effort and do more for the team. Clarence said he needs to grow up, i agree. its time for mario to step up and fulfill his world class potential.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:48 AM   #8294
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
In more important news Liverpool destroyed Arsenal, for the first 20 minutes the best I seen Liverpool play for god knows how long. Still losing points to teams like West broom is why I still don't see us as having any chance of winning the title. You can't slip up when you got Man City destroying teams.
Tbf, City just lost points to Norwich as we demolished Arsenal. And City is the only top team who haven't lost points to west brom (and they've only played them once). Everton got 2 points from 2 matches vs. west brom, Man Utd 0 from 1, Tottenham 1 from 1, Chelsea 1 from 1 and Arsenal 1 from 1. So our 4 points from 2 matches vs west brom really ain't that bad.

But yeah, every point gets more crucial as the season progress now. All top teams will still lose points, but if we are to fight for first spot we'll have to be pretty much flawless.
-Archetype

Old 02-14-2014, 03:40 AM   #8295
chiba
N.I.

the epl looks more interesting than the other leagues

the first place battle is great , pool, city, chelsea, gunners!

manchester have fallen off. Im pretty sure by the summer there will be major changes. Roony could most likely leave and RVP seems to want back in with arsenal?

in spain Athletic is giving mardid and barca a run for the $$

Non Ignorants