news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-23-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Is Wallace Fard still on the mothership?

What happened to him?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That picture looks like an italian mobster

Old 01-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

All Praise is due to Allah. He gave you a chance to change. We all have a chance to change before it's too late. I guess you can take those words with a grain of salt like I used to. The cognitive dissonance is pretty powerful but put in place by the enemies of Allah.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:50 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

Fatal Guillotine ?

Old 01-05-2014, 01:36 PM   #5
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Haha are you hating on Wallace Fard check? I mean not that I care what someone's stance on something like that.. my viewpoint is that how could you be upset with someone based on what their perception of reality is? (I mean that more in that's how I look at things than saying that to you btw)

Anyway I more or less fully agree with the basic precept of the Nation of Islam to my understanding that man is a teardrop in the ocean of god, sort of like an atom in a molecule. I think even if it were untrue it's important not to downplay the significance of that idea being given like true medicine to a sick person. Not to sound like a douche I just think that if someone were to be unappreciative of the power of what each human possesses innately, then I think they need to understand that analogous precept.

I see all these people unable to carry on a conversation because they are so engrossed in their phones, and I don't mean the ones who can multitask... more the people who are always looking at their phone and never have anything to chime in. Makes me laugh that they find their reason for being that day to be spending an hour on vine, an hour on instagram, an hour bitching about stupid shit.

Maybe I'm just on the next step above that on the wasting time scale by even writing this haha.

Anyway, so you don't think the existence of the NOI is a good thing? I feel like they have taught a lot of people to live a better more peaceful way of life than what they otherwise would have; realizing they have more control over their situation in life than they had previously realized.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:01 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Or if you don't have a penchant for the principles of The Nation and their required discipline..

You can always pick up a copy of The Nectar of Instruction, Metu Neter Vol 1. and join your local Karate center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 01-05-2014 at 03:04 PM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
Haha are you hating on Wallace Fard check? I mean not that I care what someone's stance on something like that.. my viewpoint is that how could you be upset with someone based on what their perception of reality is? (I mean that more in that's how I look at things than saying that to you btw)

Anyway I more or less fully agree with the basic precept of the Nation of Islam to my understanding that man is a teardrop in the ocean of god, sort of like an atom in a molecule. I think even if it were untrue it's important not to downplay the significance of that idea being given like true medicine to a sick person. Not to sound like a douche I just think that if someone were to be unappreciative of the power of what each human possesses innately, then I think they need to understand that analogous precept.

I see all these people unable to carry on a conversation because they are so engrossed in their phones, and I don't mean the ones who can multitask... more the people who are always looking at their phone and never have anything to chime in. Makes me laugh that they find their reason for being that day to be spending an hour on vine, an hour on instagram, an hour bitching about stupid shit.

Maybe I'm just on the next step above that on the wasting time scale by even writing this haha.

Anyway, so you don't think the existence of the NOI is a good thing? I feel like they have taught a lot of people to live a better more peaceful way of life than what they otherwise would have; realizing they have more control over their situation in life than they had previously realized.
All that cause I mentioned he looks italian or possibly jewish? lol

Old 01-05-2014, 10:15 PM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

haha I just always thought the NOI was a heavy topic and I don't like when it gets swept under the rug. I used to try and school kids on the idea of the 5 % of poor righteous teachers and it always got misunderstood.

I just like to write and work through thoughts for the sake of it in general.

Also I guess it was slightly in an effort to make clear my position that I'm not a 5% but I respect what it stands for.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

lol well I don't think you have to worry about it getting swept under the rug in KTL at least. Over the years here, certain religions or ways of thinking are allowed to be questioned or spoken of negatively, without anything happening. Though with other religions or ways of thinking, as soon as they are questioned, posts seem to disappear and threads seem to close.