news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-03-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
ChamberCinema

ChamberCinema crouching tiger
Default Canibus - Canibus 3030 (new album)

Canibus 3030 is a concept album set in the year 3030 that tells of the fight by Canibus's infinity vocals against huge corporations that rule the universe.

In 3030 humans are now extinct and the only force against evil is a self aware super interplanetary mixing board computer rebelling against a 31st-century New World Order. In a world where evil oligarchs suppress both human rights and hip-hop, the infinity computer battles against a series of foes, becoming Galactic Rhyme Federation Champion.

Tracklisting:
1. 3030
2. Virus
3. Uprgrade
4. Madness
5. Mastermind
6. Time Keeps On Slipping
7. Things You Can Do
8. Positive Contact
9. Memory Loss
10. Love Story
11. Battle Song

Links:

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/68382663/file.html

http://www.putlocker.com/file/D3F38F2670FB9B67

http://www.sockshare.com/file/278798D5F3CBA4CD

http://180upload.com/brm8habv1n9i

Pretty dope album yall, check it out, Peace
ChamberCinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I see why you got no responses because nobody cares about Canibus anymore hahahahahahahahahaha. Canibus is in my top 5 favorite rappers but he's had a disappointing career because of wack beats. I'm very disappointed in several of his albums and i don't like any of them. Get Retarded and 2nd Round Knockout are my favorite songs by him and he won his beef with LL Cool J. I can't believe some people think LL beat him LOL. There aren't too many rappers that will defeat Canibus in a battle and i think a lot of rappers are scared of him. I like the fact that he reads books because of his vocabulary. He uses a lot of big words and he has a lot of knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:51 PM   #3
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Haven't listened to all of this yet.

I've heard some tracks using this concept - "Create Your Own Canibus Verse"
And some are serious, although most are jumpy and not properly polished.
So I'm guessing a few of these are going to work well.

RIP THE JACKER II INFINITY

That's what I'm looking forward to.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:36 AM   #4
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

WTF?

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:12 AM   #5
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
WTF?

it's a fan made poet laureate infinity mixtape.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:17 AM   #6
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Aight, thx 4 the info

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

@CharlesJones: You don't even like Rip the Jacker? Stoupe fucking laced that thing with dope beats!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:04 AM   #8
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will check this out, thanks for posting!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why would anyone wanna listen to Canibus frenetic flow over these ambient spacey beats? its like mixing oil and water
Old 01-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #10
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't stand these Infinity mixtapes.

Motherfuckers always put together similar, redundant verse structures given the source material.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote