news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-06-2014, 11:29 PM   #1006
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Getting fucked in the ass by EA yet?

No not yet faggit

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #1007
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Borderlands 2...very addicting
been playin it lately, excellent multiplayer

still playin ghost recon online, and thinking about buyin BF4 it looks outstandin when it come to multiplayer, how is it? do I need that origin crap to play it?
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:07 PM   #1008
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
it really is, i tried to make it my sig but its too big. i haven't started raising any chocobos
If you don't wanna go through the breeding you can always get the Desert Rose and trade it for a chocobo
Old 01-09-2014, 10:34 PM   #1009
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Batman, blackgate for ps vita

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:33 PM   #1010
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
If you don't wanna go through the breeding you can always get the Desert Rose and trade it for a chocobo
ugh. i beat the game and started VIII, ill come back to the end game VII craziness later
Old 01-10-2014, 12:32 PM   #1011
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The same ol COD Ghosts BS
Old 01-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #1012
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

other games i intend to play again FFV, FFVI, FFIX, FFX, front mission 3, legend of mana, xenogears, ff tactics, chrono cross, chrono trigger, parasite eve, vagrant story and i hope FFIV comes to psn. i am bored of modern games, lack of quality
Old 01-11-2014, 08:44 AM   #1013
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
other games i intend to play again FFV, FFVI, FFIX, FFX, front mission 3, legend of mana, xenogears, ff tactics, chrono cross, chrono trigger, parasite eve, vagrant story and i hope FFIV comes to psn. i am bored of modern games, lack of quality
Legend of Mana is so good. Also the Chrono games are a must play.

I'm about to start Grandia 3. Not entirely sure what to expect, but I heard it's wacky.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:15 AM   #1014
Paranoid
Venom

never played the 3rd grandia but the others were good if i recall
Old 01-11-2014, 10:19 AM   #1015
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
vagrant story
vagrant story is probably my favorite videogame of all time

i wish i still had my saved game for PS1 or that i could get that game on a modern system
Old 01-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #1016
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
vagrant story is probably my favorite videogame of all time

i wish i still had my saved game for PS1 or that i could get that game on a modern system
if you have ps3 you can download it on psn for $5.99
Old 01-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #1017
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PS4 but no PS3....hopefully they have it available on here eventually
Old 01-11-2014, 11:41 AM   #1018
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
PS4 but no PS3....hopefully they have it available on here eventually
thats actually why im going to get another ps3, when i sold it a year ago i kind of assumed id be able to re-download my games on ps4 but...
Old 01-12-2014, 06:45 AM   #1019
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

You gotta pay for all the games you already own again because well...Sony are cunts

To make it even more shitty, the games you re-buy will -more than likely- be streamed like OnLive
Old 01-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #1020
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
You gotta pay for all the games you already own again because well...Sony are cunts

To make it even more shitty, the games you re-buy will -more than likely- be streamed like OnLive
well idk if youre referring to ps4 or what, but according to my research i should be able to redownload all my games on a new ps3 for free as they are linked to the psn account and in the purchase history