news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default O.D.B. Family Reality TV Show Coming

Wu-Tang Clan's O.D.B.'s estate announces management deal with Four Screens Production.

Ol' Dirty Bastard's estate has signed a management deal with Four Screens Production, which is slated to manage the fallen rapper's image and intellectual estate moving forward.

"Ol’ Dirty Bastard is a legend and a Hip Hop icon," Four Screens' president Messiah Jacobs says in a press release discussing the management deal. "Although his life was cut short, there is still more work to do. His fans want to see more and hear more, and with Four Screens’ creative background, the Estate can give them just that."

Four Screens Production has also announced a reality television program starring Ol' Dirty Bastard's family.

In 2013, Four Screens Production helped Icelene Jones, Ol' Dirty Bastard's widow and the administrator of his estate, secure a deal with Rock the Bells for the hologram performance featuring Ol' Dirty Bastard's likeness and his son, Young Dirty Bastard. Their work together for Rock the Bells helped make their partnership official, according to a press release from Four Screens.

“Since working with Messiah, the estate has really seen growth," Jones said in a press release. "Four Screens is a company that makes things happen. We wanted to create a reality show and we are doing it. We wanted to have an O.D.B. hologram at Rock the Bells and we did it. We wanted my son Young Dirty to perform there and he did. Messiah and his team make it happen and that is what this estate is about."

Nicole Beckett, Four Screens' Creative Director, also spoke about the potential of the Ol' Dirty Bastard deal.

“We are always coming up with new ideas and projects concerning O.D.B.," Beckett says in the press release. "As a fan myself, I am constantly in search of the next great collaboration concerning this iconic rapper, whether it be a commercial for pistachios, a bio pic similar to VH1’s TLC, a clothing line, skateboards, whatever…O.D.B. was a talent and a character like we will never see again and his legacy will live on.”

Source - http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ality-tv-show-

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #2
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I don't like this.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #3
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

lmfao they'd do anything to get cash

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:20 AM   #4
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN

blaksteez crouching tiger

I don't wanna see any of this, I just wana hear some raw unreleased Ol dirty music. I can understand how the family want to make money, I guess that's the good thing about it the merchandise and continuing to spread who he was through clothes etc is a good idea..he needs to live on and be known by more people . But man Id rather see ODB alive than his family in some reality show. Even his son needs to stop trying to imitate his dad and just do him. ODBS style was mad enough, andby the sounds of it he was a very unique person, nobody can mimic that without sounding and looking corny! not even his son.

Last edited by blaksteez; 01-11-2014 at 05:23 AM.
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:24 AM   #5
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
I don't wanna see any of this, I just wana hear some raw unreleased Ol dirty music. I can understand how the family want to make money, I guess that's the good thing about it. But man Id rather see ODB alive than his family in some reality show. Even his son needs to stop trying to imitate his dad and just do him. ODBS style was mad enough, andby the sounds of it he was a very unique person, nobody can mimic that without sounding and looking corny! not even his son.
Doesn't Dame Dash own his unreleased music, or a lot of it?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:38 AM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

facepalm

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #7
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

I thought this was about that 'Stuck on Dirty' reality show that was canceled.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:26 PM   #8
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

will there be an odb hologram starring on the show?
Old 01-12-2014, 02:31 PM   #9
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

The problem is that the only interesting person in the family is dead. Nobody was checking for anyone else in ODB's family when he was alive to be in a TV show, so why would anyone care what they are doing now? I don't even know who the audience would be for this?
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

VH1 has a lot of reality shows about loud angry gold diggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote