news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Beverly Hills Cop Part 4?

Is there truth to the rumors of maybe another Beverly Hills Cop? 2 of my co-workers told me they saw that there's gonna be a part 4 but i haven't heard anything about it. If it does get made, i hope it's the last one because part 3 sucked and John Ashton wasn't in the last one so he probably won't be in this new one. I guess Judge Reinhold is gonna be returning for the new one. Eddie Murphy's career has gone downhill. Life was the last good movie he did to me. Plus Eddie has 8 kids hahahahaha. So i guess he gotta keep making movies to support his kids. I guess that's why he'll play in any movie now to take care of his kids LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Is there truth to the rumors of maybe another Beverly Hills Cop? 2 of my co-workers told me they saw that there's gonna be a part 4 but i haven't heard anything about it. If it does get made, i hope it's the last one because part 3 sucked and John Ashton wasn't in the last one so he probably won't be in this new one. I guess Judge Reinhold is gonna be returning for the new one. Eddie Murphy's career has gone downhill. Life was the last good movie he did to me. Plus Eddie has 8 kids hahahahaha. So i guess he gotta keep making movies to support his kids. I guess that's why he'll play in any movie now to take care of his kids LOL.
damn cj u talkin like eddie is broke or something..lol

nigga has 8 seeds and tons of money kid!!!

anyway i hope its has all the originals
cus 3 sucked donkey rectum
Old 02-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's listed as 2010 with Brett Ratner directing, and it will be geared toward kids, so yes, it will suck

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

"DON'T THINK Axel! Makes my dick itch!!"

Ahhhh.....those were the days.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

this dudes a flake

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #6
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

It gets mentioned on the Wikipedia pages for Beverly Hills Cop.

And I like part 3, the second was my least favourite.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You liked part 3 instead of part 2? Why? LOL. Part 3 sucked. The first and second one are the best. LOL@Urban Journalz reciting a scene from the first Beverly Hills Cop when Eddie's cop boss was talking to him hahahahahahahahaha. Eddie's boss was funny. There was another scene in the first one when Eddie and his boss was talking after Eddie's friend got killed at Eddie's apartment. Eddie said to his boss that he wanted to be put on the case and his boss told him he had somebody else on the case. Eddie said we're talking about a friend of mine here. His boss said yes we are, aren't we? Let's take a real good look at that. One, a hoodlum friend LOL. Two, in a cop's apartment. Three, a professional hit. Eddie said how do you know it was a professional hit? His boss said i didn't just walk into this town from the cotton fields LOL. Whoever killed your friend sure wasn't worried about your narrow ass LOL. If they were, you'd be laying in that meatwagon next to him LOL. Just don't do a damn thing. Eddie said well i got some vacation time coming and i wanna take my vacation. His boss said ok you can go on vacation but if you decide to but into this case, it'll be the longest vacation you ever heard of LOL.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Well i just saw from another website that director Brett Ratner says the new Beverly Hills Cop will be rated R. He said he doesn't know why people are spreading false rumors about the movie is gonna be geared towards kids and it's gonna be soft. He said he would never disrespect the first 2 classic Beverly Hills Cop's and make the new one soft.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Default Jason Statham And James Franco's Homefront

I saw Homefront last weekend and it's very good. Lots of action. Kate Bosworth is also in this and she looks like a crackhead but she's hot. Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay and produced it.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:48 AM   #10
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Murphy has officially expressed his excitement to work on BHC IV

“..first project Jerry Bruckheimer will develop under his new deal with Paramount. And it appears that Brett Ratner, who was in talks five years ago to direct, will, in fact, helm the picture, after he wraps Hercules. “Hercules, Hercules, Hercules, Hercules, Hercules, seriously hurry up with it, Beverly Hills is currently copless,” Murphy responded.”

http://www.vulture.com/2013/12/brett...lls-cop-4.html
Old 12-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #11
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

I don't think it will be geared for kids.

I seems that It will be Jerry Bruckheimer taking charge in the Beverly Hills Cop & Top Gun Sequels.
Now that he left his disney partnership I think the Flicks will be more grimey?

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/12/12/e...mer-paramount/

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I really don't wanna see another Beverly Hills Cop sequel because John Ashton and Judge Reinhold probably won't be in it because they've gotten older. I wish John would've been in the 3rd one because i liked his Taggert character.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:56 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I can't believe nobody responded to this. Ya'll are always posting some wack ass movies but when i post action movies, only a couple of people respond or nobody responds. I don't give if a shit if ya'll don't like Jason Statham because he does some good movies and Homefront is good.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:06 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:57 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Default My rants about movies. Come in an enjoy my idiotic posts.

About Last Night with Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Joy Bryant, Regina Hall comes out on valentine's day which is February 14th. I'm gonna go to the movies by myself as usual LOL. I love Joy Bryant and Regina Hall.