news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-07-2014, 10:59 AM   #31
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ it's the only tv series I watch, I love the atmosphere of '30, and nucky's character is fuckin dope. I got a lot of friends who think it's boring but still, body bags don't make a tv series/movie good that's what i think
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #32
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the one person who would think this show is boring is clearly someone into senseless bang bang shoot em up films with no themes and has not apreciation for well written scripts and intricate charecter development. this show to me is an immaculate piece of art...it really does touch on something alot of gangster movies in the past havent really touched on in detail and thats the political power most mafia related dudes had..this dude nucky is ill man, i really love how the charecter is so well connected with even tabooed factions that its hard to knock him down... im also loving how he is slowly morphing from just a bootlegger politician to a heartless gangster, the way they showing his transformation is ill, especially the actress chick he fell for dying and how its made him harder and more resentful

but sidenote..i really dig that richard charecter, something tells me as this show goes on...he is gonna have an epic role..it would be a crime to have such an amazing masked charecter..almost like the phantom of the opera not being utilized to his full potential...and i mean his sharp shooting ways..im hoping nucky will hire him as a henchman

the anti bootlegging cop who ends up spiraling downwards is also one of my fav parts of this show..when dude loses his shit in his dead end job and burns that fat dudes face off with an iron...i was sold on the charecter micheal shannon really nailed that charecter to a tee, dude really makes u either feel for the charecter or really hate him...really cant wait to cop next seasons box set

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 01-07-2014 at 10:36 PM.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #33
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nucky is so fuckin gangsta, ruthless thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
the anti bootlegging cop who ends up spiraling downwards is also one of my fav parts of this show..when dude loses his shit in his dead end job and burns that fat dudes face off with an iron...i was sold on the charecter micheal shannon really nailed that charecter to a tee, dude really makes u either feel for the charecter or really hate him...really cant wait to cop next seasons box set

yes, one of the most interesting characters, the way he looks at people and the way he talks is fuckin bangin', I love the way how scorsese presented his path of change from lovin husband to a ruthless killer who doesn't give a fuck, unpredictable
Old 01-08-2014, 02:48 PM   #34
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He'll yeah...that's why next season is gonna be crazy... Nucky is full blown heartless, Richard just bodied a house of henchmen so u know there's gonna be consequences , nucky knows his hoe of a wife cheated, Eli is riding with him but is a iffy dude, and then the cop turned bootlegging killer...man can't wait

Old 01-08-2014, 03:34 PM   #35
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

ops, my bad I've said too much

Last edited by Reiko; 01-09-2014 at 05:21 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:41 PM   #36
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

^ I don't think RADIOACTIVE MAN is caught up in watching the show.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:14 AM   #37
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

so fifth season will be the last one :/
Old 01-10-2014, 10:55 AM   #38
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Damn...

Old 01-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #39
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
so fifth season will be the last one :/
Son of a bitch.

I wonder if they were somehow losing money on this show. Games of Thrones and Breaking Bad were probably killing them in ratings. Hope this is a publicity stunt to get more viewers. Perhaps, they just wanted to go out with a great series. I hope the actors/actresses/writers weren't demanding more money that couldn't be met.

Last edited by madchild; 01-12-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:46 PM   #40
madchild
FU-MAN

This show has moved along at a fairly slow pace in a historical timeline sense. Season 1 started in 1920 and Season 4 ended in 1924. The show could of skipped forward here and there in the timeline but it hasn't much. I really thought they had a gold mine with this show for a few more seasons and it could of showcased The Great Depression and the 1930's.