news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #1021
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I meant PS4 sorry, on the PS3 you can just go to download history and re-download anything but you can only do it on 2 consoles now (it used to be 5)

There is a way of "deactivating" any console the account is on but I'm not sure what the link is
Old 01-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #1022
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
I meant PS4 sorry, on the PS3 you can just go to download history and re-download anything but you can only do it on 2 consoles now (it used to be 5)

There is a way of "deactivating" any console the account is on but I'm not sure what the link is
hmmm. yea i think i did that before i sold it
Old 01-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #1023
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Borrowed the new COD today. Will probably only play the singleplayer mode.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #1024
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody been playing assassins creed black flag?
I did an aerial assassination and landed in a cage lmao. had to quit cause there was no way out

Old 02-16-2014, 05:41 PM   #1025
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hotel Mario. Nearly done with that, then it's Deus Ex time.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:10 PM   #1026
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

FFXIV ARR, Lighting Returns FFXIII and in a couple of days Strider.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #1027
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lightning Returns sucks by the way.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:57 AM   #1028
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

FFXIV and all of the FFXIII series suck

FF is dead

the creator hasn't been involved in any of the games in a long time
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:10 PM   #1029
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

LR graphics are much simpler than the other 2 games, the time limit sucks, the story is meh, but the games battle mechanic is way better and the customization is pretty good. Personally, Im having fun with the game.

And FF is not dead. FFXI still is alive and well after all these years, FFXIV ARR revived the previous failure of FFXIV, FFX HD is for next month and this year will probably have FFXV.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #1030
Paranoid
-

its just a brand name at this point...Hironobu Sakaguchi left the company a long time ago and they abandoned the turn based system a long time ago. ffxi is not alive and well, youre obviously not familiar with its current state and subscribers are diminishing right and left. they ruined it with the latest expansion, the creator left and some other schmuck took over and changed everything about the game. its completely different now and not for the better. ffxiv is just a WoW clone like every other mmo, wow is still way better then it and that came out like 10 years ago. maybe the name isnt dead, it won't be as long as squareenix can profit leech it. certainly is dead to me though and thats coming from one of the biggest FF fans

Last edited by Paranoid; 02-17-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:29 PM   #1031
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

I became a fan of Final Fantasy with FFVII, I never played the previous numbers. Never had a problem with turn base mechanics, but I much prefer action base battles. Did people really expect they continue forever with turn base and never change? They had a good run with it more than 10 games and 2 decades.

Just to let you know, Im new to this MMO thing. FFXI was released on 2002 and it still going now on 2014, that's 12 years of life, if that isn't good then I don't know what is. And for my little time with MMO, I quickly noticed that everything gets compared to WOW and thats unfair. WOW is in a class of their own and you can't compare the content of a game that is new to a game that has more than a decade.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:36 AM   #1032
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
I became a fan of Final Fantasy with FFVII, I never played the previous numbers. Never had a problem with turn base mechanics, but I much prefer action base battles. Did people really expect they continue forever with turn base and never change? They had a good run with it more than 10 games and 2 decades.

they only changed it because it appeals more to the masses like the western action gaming mentality that you have. in japan theres still plenty of turn based games. theres nothing wrong with the system and its what separates it from an action game and makes it an rpg.

Just to let you know, Im new to this MMO thing. FFXI was released on 2002 and it still going now on 2014, that's 12 years of life, if that isn't good then I don't know what is. And for my little time with MMO, I quickly noticed that everything gets compared to WOW and thats unfair. WOW is in a class of their own and you can't compare the content of a game that is new to a game that has more than a decade.
After investing like a quarter of my life into FFXI I think I would know better. Im comparing FFXIV to wow because it completely ripped off the game, anyone that is familiar with MMOs would confirm that it is a decent wow clone, nothing more. I can compare it because I'm very familiar with this subject and you're brand new to it. wow ripped off everquest but made the concept better. FFXI was very unique, different then every mmo. But like I said, they destroyed it. Any veteran of the game would confirm that as well.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:37 AM   #1033
Paranoid
-

what you fail to realize is FFXIV brings nothing new to the table. its all been done before, better. the only thing it has going for it is flashy graphics. i would never pay a monthly fee for that game
Old 02-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #1034
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Most MMOs are classed as WoW clones in the same regard that most sandbox games are/were classed as GTA clones and FPS games were classed as CoD/Halo clones so that is never a fair comparison. Each game should be considered on their own merit, not the game changer that came before

The story and atmosphere of XIV can hold their own against the FF titles before Enix came in and fucked everything up but even if we were to ignore that, just the huge improvement that Yoshi P made in such a short amount of time has to be commended

Have you tried Tales of Graces F yet Ragnarok? The battle system in LR is moving close to the battle system the Tales series has had for years

Last edited by shaolinsword; 02-18-2014 at 04:47 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:17 PM   #1035
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Never played those games. After Im finished with LR and Strider, I'll probably get Drakengard 3 just to check it out.