news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey
Default Lone Survivor

Coming out January 10th, 2014.

Looks decent. I'm sick of war movies but enjoy Wahlberg in movies like Shooter. Ben Foster and Emile Hirsch have some great movies under their belt too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091191/
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:26 AM   #2
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

I watched a HD screener of this tonight that leaked for award purposes. It's yet another war story with a Rambo 4 mission and Black Hawk Down feel. Ben Foster had probably the best character in the movie and played it with a 310 to Yuma attitude. It's based on a true story so it kind of sunk in at the end and reminded me how quick I usually die in paintball. I'm pretty much one of the Alghans in this movie.

6/10

Last edited by madchild; 12-31-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Emile Hirsch was in the best movie he's done which is The Girl Next Door with hotties Elisha Cuthbert and Olivia Wilde. Elisha looked so hot in that and i bought it because of her. I also saw his recent movie Killer Joe which came out last summer and it sucked with Matthew McCanoughey and i saw him in Alpha Dogs with Justin Timberlake, Bruce Willis, Sharon Stone and that was good. Emile was crazy in that. Ben Foster is a crazy looking guy LOL. I saw him in The Mechanic with Jason Statham and that's good and i bought it. I'm gonna pass on Lone Survivor because i'm not really a fan of war movies even though i saw Full Metal Jacket and Platoon.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:49 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Emile Hirsch was in the best movie he's done which is The Girl Next Door with hotties Elisha Cuthbert and Olivia Wilde. Elisha looked so hot in that and i bought it because of her. I also saw his recent movie Killer Joe which came out last summer and it sucked with Matthew McCanoughey and i saw him in Alpha Dogs with Justin Timberlake, Bruce Willis, Sharon Stone and that was good. Emile was crazy in that. Ben Foster is a crazy looking guy LOL. I saw him in The Mechanic with Jason Statham and that's good and i bought it. I'm gonna pass on Lone Survivor because i'm not really a fan of war movies even though i saw Full Metal Jacket and Platoon.
gina gershon giving head to the fried chicken was the best part of killer joe...lol
Old 01-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #5
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
gina gershon giving head to the fried chicken was the best part of killer joe...lol
Yes.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:08 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That scene was crazy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Another scene that was crazy was when Matthew was kissing Emile's young sister. He also had sex with her even though they didn't show it but Matthew came outta the bedroom naked into the living room when Emile came in the house and was trying to kill Matthew LOL. It seems that some actors will do a movie just to get a paycheck because there's a lot of bad movies LOL. I know most actors do good and bad movies but there's a lot of bad movies that should've never been made.

Like a example of a bad movie i'm talking about that's out right now is Grudge Match with Sylvester Stallone, Robert Deniro, Kevin Hart and Kim Basinger. I know these actors had to do this just to get a paycheck LOL. It's not like Robert and Sylvester should be broke because they've done a lot of movies. Robert did like 4-5 movies last year and 2 of them were straight to video. Kim Basinger i'm sure probably did Grudge Match because she needs the money because i haven't seen her in a long time LOL. I think the last movie i saw her in was The Burning House with Charlize Theron which was a few years ago and she still looks good even though she's aged.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:14 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Gina Gershon is still hot by the way. I've seen a few of her movies. She did a movie several years ago with 2 other hot women such as Joy Bryant and Ali Larter called 3 Way. Dominic Purcell was also in it. I saw her in Steven Seagal's Out For Justice, Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Belushi's Red Heat and Woody Harrelson and Elizabeth Shue's Palmetto. I know Woody was glad he was intimate with Gina and Elizabeth LOL.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #8
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i liked Gina Gershon since Out For Justice.....lol
Old 01-13-2014, 07:24 PM   #9
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

I guess the female survivor is the "Lone Survivor" in the marriage now.

Man shot dead at Florida theatre for texting

MIAMI A moviegoer shot and killed one person and wounded another on Monday when an argument over text messaging in a Tampa Bay area theatre showing the hit new war film "Lone Survivor" erupted in gunfire, authorities said.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/13...eater-shooting
Old 01-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They should be allowed to have phone jammers at theatres.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #11
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
They should be allowed to have phone jammers at theatres.
Interesting. Learn something new everyday.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:41 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't see what the point is to pay to go to a movie, but being on your phone the whole time. At least get a hand job if you're not watching the film.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:26 AM   #13
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Saw this last night, plenty of action! Wasn't brilliant but worth a watch
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:22 PM   #14
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Saw this last night, plenty of action! Wasn't brilliant but worth a watch
Totally agree.

In other news, it's unbelievable that the shooter was 71 years old, there with his wife, and is an ex-cop.

Shooter:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1578945

Shot couple and victim:
http://www.ibtimes.com/curtis-reeves...-lone-survivor