news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-09-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default About mandarin and ironman 4

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marve...n-4-41029.html

^^^^i like where they going with this because the whole mandarin storyline in iron man 3 made me cringe and I hated that movie...here's to hoping they really fix things in that regard

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard Sir Ben Kingsely is doing a secret project with Marvel....

That's all I can think of?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:51 AM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here's the 1st clip http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...g-ben-kingsley
Old 01-16-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wouldn't want another Ironman film for at least 5 years, it's a little played out for me right now and is looking like the character will already feature in at least Avengers 2.

Not sure how they would pull it off but Ben Kingsley turning out to be the Mandarin all along would be a nice twist. However, the whole rings of power thing sounds too similar to the infinity gauntlet storyline they are running with in the Phase II films, so unless they're gonna reinvent the character somewhat (and therefore piss the fanboys off further), I'm not sure how they'll pull this off...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:28 AM   #5
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ yea i agree

I thought that they would cast ken watanabe (last samurai, raj al ghoul)
to be the mandarin. Would've been a better fit if they chose to keep it by the comics.

I found the aldrich character to be similar to iron fist
guess it was the dragon tatoos (yes i know its a reference to fing fan foom)
and the glowing fists that break through everything

I was reading RDJ was trying to get mel gibson into the marvel universe
I guess thats what is stalling another iron man movie

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:10 AM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
I was reading RDJ was trying to get mel gibson into the marvel universe
I guess thats what is stalling another iron man movie
RDJ misheard when they said they were making 'Ant Man' and thought they said 'Anti-Semite Man' and thought Mel Gibson would be ideal for the role

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:57 PM   #7
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
RDJ misheard when they said they were making 'Ant Man' and thought they said 'Anti-Semite Man' and thought Mel Gibson would be ideal for the role
ROTFL !!!

well played good sir, well played

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote