news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 01-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #1
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury
Post New beat tape ! Outside prison

OUTSIDE PRISON !!!! PEACE & ENJOY

https://observant3rdeyevisual.bandca...outside-prison
Old 01-07-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Really dope! Favorites were 4,5 10 and 11 but I liked it all it was out together well very cohesive man Good shit
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:53 PM   #3
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
Really dope! Favorites were 4,5 10 and 11 but I liked it all it was out together well very cohesive man Good shit

Much love yo PEACE !!!
Old 01-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

gonna check this tonight.

are these available to rhyme on if i find something

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:23 AM   #5
illarol
Frawdulent

illarol shaolin monk

^ditto, wouldnt mind using 4 and 12
illarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:31 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i rocked goverment school and police state, plus i got a few more on deck

really feelin this tape Observant. some ill vibes on here.

if you dont want me to release the tracks or anything man let me know.

was really feelin the drums on Police State. that shit has an ill flow to it.

again hit me up if there is an issue with me using these bangers

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 01-21-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #7
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by illarol View Post
^ditto, wouldnt mind using 4 and 12

Yo much love but 4 & 12 are being used PEACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
i rocked goverment school and police state, plus i got a few more on deck

really feelin this tape Observant. some ill vibes on here.

if you dont want me to release the tracks or anything man let me know.

was really feelin the drums on Police State. that shit has an ill flow to it.

again hit me up if there is an issue with me using these bangers

Yo whats good fam , well number 4 sleep and slurch did a track to that already they were just waiting for me to drop the tape so they can drop the song and number 3 go ahead no ones got that PEACE & much love yo
Old 01-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

word word.

well Imma rock 3, 10, and 5

send me some other joints if you got some time

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #9
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
word word.

well Imma rock 3, 10, and 5

send me some other joints if you got some time

Haha number ten i can't say who rocked that but it's going on my man's LP and number 5 i rocked that for my upcoming ep honestly number 3 is pretty much the only beat up for grabs and i gotta go digging so i can make some new ish but ill let you know once i go digging
Old 01-23-2014, 02:59 PM   #10
MikeGein

MikeGein drunken mastaMikeGein drunken masta

Finally peeped the beat tape. Mad props yo feelin number 10 a lot. Peace
MikeGein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:42 PM   #11
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope vibes, fat drums and samples throughout. Gonna keep listenin the Power to the People and Bad Land tracks are the early favorites. You really sick at puttin the intros and skits in there too just make it flow so well. Peace.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:02 PM   #12
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGein View Post
Finally peeped the beat tape. Mad props yo feelin number 10 a lot. Peace
Word up much love mike gein PEACE FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Dope vibes, fat drums and samples throughout. Gonna keep listenin the Power to the People and Bad Land tracks are the early favorites. You really sick at puttin the intros and skits in there too just make it flow so well. Peace.
Yo much love G.O.D. PEACE FAM